“kiss” Search Results
24 POETS FOUND
- day, amanda 5 poems
- Kissner, Jessica 52 poems
- kisss, jess 10 poems
- Kiss, Shadow 6 poems
- of a last kiss, The pain 21 poems
- Kisses, Butterfly 2 poems
- Kisses, Gentle 5 poems
- Kiss, Jacqueline 6 poems
- Kiss, Razorblade 16 poems
- ..., Kiss the sky 8 poems
- Kisser, Agreat 3 poems
- Kisses, Razorblade 3 poems
- kisses, kupkake 4 poems
- KissElder, Kathrin 2 poems
- Kissinger, Henry 0 poems
773 POEMS FOUND
- (Kiss kiss and kiss), Dwi utami
- Kiss Kiss Kiss, Young Church
- Kiss Met Kismet after James Leigh Hunt Jenny Kissed Me and Austen Dobson A Kiss, Jonathan ROBIN
- KISS......KISS........KISS., Arfa Iris
- Kiss Kiss Kiss, Dónall Dempsey
- Sonnet 38 - First time he kissed me, he but only kissed, Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Kiss Kiss, Forrest Hainline
- kiss me now kiss me slow, jamie smith
- A Kiss is not Just a Kiss, Lore Me34
- Kiss and Kiss, gajanan mishra
- kiss me kiss your baby, crushanda williams
- Kissing You Kissing Me, Nicholas Neato
- Kiss, Kiss, A Rambling Poet
- Kissing’s value, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
5 SINGERS FOUND
306 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Elizabeth Barrett Browning:
First time he kissed me, he but ...
The kiss. There are all sorts of ...
F. Scott Fitzgerald:
There used to be two kinds of ...
Barney McKlennan was a real man. ...
George Eliot [Mary Ann (or Marian) Evans]:
Kisses honeyed by oblivion.
Once before a man's kiss tasted ...
I'll die young but it's like ...
To avoid eye contact, kiss.