“kiss” Search Results
26 POETS FOUND
- Ylinen, Jarkko 2 poems
- day, amanda 5 poems
- sebatana, kagiso 1 poems
- Kisses, Butterfly 2 poems
- Kissner, Jessica 52 poems
- of a last kiss, The pain 21 poems
- kisses, kupkake 4 poems
- Kissinger, Henry 0 poems
- Kisses, Gentle 5 poems
- ..., Kiss the sky 8 poems
- Kiss, Jacqueline 6 poems
- Kiss, Razorblade 16 poems
- Kiss, Shadow 6 poems
- Kissell, Jack 1 poems
769 POEMS FOUND
- Kiss Kiss Kiss, Young Church
- Kiss Met Kismet after James Leigh Hunt Jenny Kissed Me and Austen Dobson A Kiss, Jonathan ROBIN
- KISS......KISS........KISS., Arfa Iris
- (Kiss kiss and kiss), Dwi utami
- Kiss Kiss Kiss, Dónall Dempsey
- Sonnet 38 - First time he kissed me, he but only kissed, Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- A Kiss is not Just a Kiss, Lore Me34
- kiss me now kiss me slow, jamie smith
- First Kiss-Last Kiss, Susan Ash
- * First Kiss-(Haiku), Jim Norausky
- Kiss Me Once, Kiss Me Twice, STANLEY PACION
- 'A summer kiss', Amanda Shelton
- Love Sonnet 83: 'If you should leave me, leave me not a kiss', Reyvrex Questor Reyes
- Kiss Kiss, Forrest Hainline
5 SINGERS FOUND
306 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Elizabeth Barrett Browning:
First time he kissed me, he but ...
The kiss. There are all sorts of ...
F. Scott Fitzgerald:
There used to be two kinds of ...
To avoid eye contact, kiss.
Barney McKlennan was a real man. ...
George Eliot [Mary Ann (or Marian) Evans]:
Kisses honeyed by oblivion.
I'd just as soon kiss a wookie.
The frost stings sweetly with a ...