“kiss me where it smells funny” Search Results
738 POETS FOUND
- Meer, Meer Taqi 4 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Meher, Narayan Bharasa 2 poems
- Rumi, Mewlana Jalaluddin 146 poems
- Meredith, George 294 poems
- Melville, Herman 93 poems
- Meynell, Alice 21 poems
- Mew, Charlotte Mary 30 poems
- Merriam, Eve 4 poems
- Merrill, James 11 poems
- Merwin, William Stanley 37 poems
- Warren, Mercy 4 poems
- Meredith Jr., William Morris 26 poems
- de Mendoza, Íñigo López 1 poems
846 POEMS FOUND
- Oh.Where's Almighty, Where's Almighty, Where's Almighty..., sisirachandra vaduge
- Kiss Kiss Kiss, Young Church
- Kiss......Kiss........Kiss., Arfa Iris
- First Kiss-Last Kiss, Susan Ash
- Itch, Itch, Itch, maria sudibyo
- Look Up Into The Sky, It’s A Bird, It’s A Plate, It’s Super Granny, Joe Rosochacki
- Kiss Met Kismet After James Leigh Hunt Jenny Kissed Me And Austen Dobson A Kiss, Jonathan ROBIN
- (kiss Kiss And Kiss), Dwi utami
- Kiss Kiss Kiss, Dónall Dempsey
- Ang Sayaw Sa Itik-Itik, RIC S. BASTASA
- Funny—to Be A Century, Emily Dickinson
- Funny, But Not So Funny, Mary Louise Mann Gabumpa
- Funny Mind, Funny Soul., emi C.X
- More Funny Peculiar Than Funny Ha Ha She Decides To Her Self, Dónall Dempsey
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
It's delightful, it's delicious, ...
It's raining my soul, it's raining,...
F. Scott Fitzgerald:
There used to be two kinds of ...
Marquis de Sade:
Are wars ... anything but the means...
The past is the only dead thing ...
A fish, he smells like a fish; a ...
The kiss. There are all sorts of ...