“kiss me where it smells funny” Search Results
739 POETS FOUND
- Meer, Meer Taqi 4 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Meher, Narayan Bharasa 2 poems
- Rumi, Mewlana Jalaluddin 146 poems
- Meredith, George 294 poems
- Melville, Herman 93 poems
- Merwin, William Stanley 37 poems
- Meynell, Alice 21 poems
- Mew, Charlotte Mary 31 poems
- Merrill, James 11 poems
- Merriam, Eve 4 poems
- Warren, Mercy 4 poems
- Yuan, Mei 4 poems
- de Mendoza, Íñigo López 1 poems
846 POEMS FOUND
- Oh.Where's Almighty, Where's Almighty, Where's Almighty..., sisirachandra vaduge
- Kiss Kiss Kiss, Young Church
- Kiss......Kiss........Kiss., Arfa Iris
- First Kiss-Last Kiss, Susan Ash
- Itch, Itch, Itch, maria sudibyo
- Look Up Into The Sky, It’s A Bird, It’s A Plate, It’s Super Granny, Joe Rosochacki
- Kiss Met Kismet After James Leigh Hunt Jenny Kissed Me And Austen Dobson A Kiss, Jonathan ROBIN
- (kiss Kiss And Kiss), Dwi utami
- Kiss Kiss Kiss, Dónall Dempsey
- Ang Sayaw Sa Itik-Itik, RIC S. BASTASA
- Funny—to Be A Century, Emily Dickinson
- Funny, But Not So Funny, Mary Louise Mann Gabumpa
- Funny Mind, Funny Soul., emi C.X
- More Funny Peculiar Than Funny Ha Ha She Decides To Her Self, Dónall Dempsey
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
It's raining my soul, it's raining,...
It's delightful, it's delicious, ...
F. Scott Fitzgerald:
There used to be two kinds of ...
Marquis de Sade:
Are wars ... anything but the means...
A fish, he smells like a fish; a ...
The past is the only dead thing ...
The kiss. There are all sorts of ...