“kiss me where it smells funny” Search Results
732 POETS FOUND
- Meer, Meer Taqi 13 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Meher, Narayan Bharasa 2 poems
- Rumi, Mewlana Jalaluddin 149 poems
- Meredith, George 294 poems
- Melville, Herman 95 poems
- Mew, Charlotte Mary 31 poems
- Merwin, William Stanley 39 poems
- Meynell, Alice 21 poems
- Merriam, Eve 4 poems
- Meredith Jr., William Morris 26 poems
- Merrill, James 11 poems
- Warren, Mercy 4 poems
- Merrill, Christopher 13 poems
852 POEMS FOUND
- Oh.Where's Almighty, Where's Almighty, Where's Almighty..., sisirachandra vaduge
- Freedom's Memorial (Memorial Memorial Memorial Memorial), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Kiss Kiss Kiss, Young Church
- Kiss......Kiss........Kiss., Arfa Iris
- First Kiss-Last Kiss, Susan Ash
- Kiss Met Kismet After James Leigh Hunt Jenny Kissed Me And Austen Dobson A Kiss, Jonathan ROBIN
- Itch, Itch, Itch, Maria Sudibyo
- Look Up Into The Sky, It’s A Bird, It’s A Plate, It’s Super Granny, Joe Rosochacki
- (kiss Kiss And Kiss), Dwi utami
- Kiss Kiss Kiss, Dónall Dempsey
- Ang Sayaw Sa Itik-Itik, RIC S. BASTASA
- Wherever I Am Wherever I May Be, Deepak Hariharan
- I Am Futureless Wherever I Am, Wherever I Go, Niki Nicholas Nkuna
- Where's The Light Or Hope Or Answer Where’s The Cliff The Rope The Pill, Sean Joyce
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
Bijay Kant Dubey:
Just for a kiss, a kiss of the ...
'Kiss the world the world will kiss...
It's raining my soul, it's raining,...
It's delightful, it's delicious, ...
F. Scott Fitzgerald:
There used to be two kinds of ...
A fish, he smells like a fish; a ...
The past is the only dead thing ...