“la bande basile” Search Results
715 POETS FOUND
- Bhittai, Shah Abdul Latif 2 poems
- Hughes, Langston 93 poems
- Lawson, Henry 502 poems
- Dunbar, Paul Laurence 423 poems
- Larkin, Philip 94 poems
- Mare, Walter de la 86 poems
- Lawrence, David Herbert 109 poems
- Lampman, Archibald 157 poems
- Lamb, Charles 125 poems
- Lazarus, Emma 93 poems
- Ferlinghetti, Lawrence 27 poems
- Lanier, Sidney 96 poems
- Overmire, Laurence 404 poems
- Landon, Letitia Elizabeth 62 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
899 POEMS FOUND
- La La La...La La La... La La La La La La La, Sharon Maree Smith
- Father –in-law’s and mother-in- law’s daughter is a daughter-in-law, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Tra-la-la, Tra-la-la, Alan Alexander Milne
- La La La's Just Killing Me, marinescu victor
- Thanatos Basileos, Aleister Crowley
- Cathedral Basileca of St. Lewis, Marilyn Lott
- Basile Renaud, Rose Terry Cooke
- Those Who Laugh Last Laugh The Loudest, Francis Duggan
- Late, Late, So Late, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Bande Mataram, Sri Aurobindo
- ' You Laughed and Laughed and Laughed, Efe Benjamin
- Too Late - Too Late - Too too Late, John Knight
- My Lady's Law, Rudyard Kipling
- My Lady's Tears, John Dowland's Third and Last Book of Songs or Airs, Anonymous
1 SINGERS FOUND
- La Bande Basile 1 poems
997 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
George Bernard Shaw:
The law is equal before all of us; ...
Se bella piu satore, je notre so ...
Lewis Carroll [Charles Lutwidge Dodgson]:
She runs so fearfully quick. You ...
Mr. Brownlow: The law supposes that...
We are a nation that has always ...
There is but one law for all, ...
Every time we get near the land you...
I could brain him with his lady's ...