“la duesseldorf” Search Results
722 POETS FOUND
- Bhittai, Shah Abdul Latif 2 poems
- Lawrence, David Herbert 111 poems
- Sackville-West, Vita 0 poems
- Elliott, Ebenezer 10 poems
- Langer, Jiří Mordechai 1 poems
- Duggan, Laurence James 20 poems
- Hughes, Langston 93 poems
- Lawson, Henry 501 poems
- Dunbar, Paul Laurence 424 poems
- Larkin, Philip 94 poems
- Lampman, Archibald 157 poems
- Mare, Walter de la 88 poems
- Lamb, Charles 125 poems
- Lazarus, Emma 93 poems
896 POEMS FOUND
- La La La...La La La... La La La La La La La, Sharon Maree Smith
- Father -in-law's and mother-in- law's daughter is a daughter-in-law, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Tra-la-la, Tra-la-la, Alan Alexander Milne
- La La La's Just Killing Me, marinescu victor
- Late, Late, So Late, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- My Lady's Law, Rudyard Kipling
- Those Who Laugh Last Laugh The Loudest, Francis Duggan
- ' You Laughed and Laughed and Laughed, Efe Benjamin
- Too Late - Too Late - Too too Late, John Knight
- My Lady’s Lamantation And Complaint Against The Dean, Jonathan Swift
- Myth (Endless love....) (a song wit te tone la la la...lala lala laa..la la...lalal....), Sebastine Humaemo
- Onomatopoeia La La La, Something Special
- A Song of Wrong [ You Laughed and Laughed and Laughed ], Efe Benjamin
- LADY, LADY, LADY, Aldo Kraas
1 SINGERS FOUND
- La Duesseldorf 4 poems
997 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
George Bernard Shaw:
The law is equal before all of us; ...
Se bella piu satore, je notre so ...
Mr. Brownlow: The law supposes that...
There is but one law for all, ...
Every time we get near the land you...
We are a nation that has always ...
The habits of our whole species ...
I could brain him with his lady's ...