“la mafia” Search Results
723 POETS FOUND
- Bhittai, Shah Abdul Latif 2 poems
- Lawrence, David Herbert 115 poems
- Sackville-West, Vita 0 poems
- Elliott, Ebenezer 10 poems
- Langer, Jiří Mordechai 1 poems
- Duggan, Laurence James 20 poems
- Hughes, Langston 99 poems
- Dunbar, Paul Laurence 424 poems
- Lawson, Henry 501 poems
- Larkin, Philip 94 poems
- Lazarus, Emma 93 poems
- Mare, Walter de la 88 poems
- Ferlinghetti, Lawrence 30 poems
- Lampman, Archibald 157 poems
1 POEMS FOUND
1 SINGERS FOUND
- La Mafia 7 poems
997 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Henry David Thoreau:
The country is an archipelago of ...
George Bernard Shaw:
The law is equal before all of us; ...
A special kind of beauty exists ...
Jean De La Bruyère:
We should laugh before being happy,...
We are here, not because we are ...
The founder brought the laws from ...
You are to the Nineties what lava ...
Molière [Jean Baptiste Poquelin]:
Laurent, lock up my hair shirt and ...