“la mafia” Search Results
723 POETS FOUND
- Bhittai, Shah Abdul Latif 2 poems
- Elliott, Ebenezer 10 poems
- Sackville-West, Vita 0 poems
- Langer, Jiří Mordechai 1 poems
- Duggan, Laurence James 20 poems
- Hughes, Langston 93 poems
- Lawson, Henry 502 poems
- Dunbar, Paul Laurence 424 poems
- Larkin, Philip 94 poems
- Mare, Walter de la 86 poems
- Lamb, Charles 125 poems
- Lampman, Archibald 157 poems
- Lawrence, David Herbert 110 poems
- Lang, Andrew 109 poems
893 POEMS FOUND
- La La La...La La La... La La La La La La La, Sharon Maree Smith
- Father -in-law's and mother-in- law's daughter is a daughter-in-law, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Tra-la-la, Tra-la-la, Alan Alexander Milne
- La La La's Just Killing Me, marinescu victor
- Late, Late, So Late, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Those Who Laugh Last Laugh The Loudest, Francis Duggan
- ' You Laughed and Laughed and Laughed, Efe Benjamin
- LADY, LADY, LADY, Aldo Kraas
- Too Late - Too Late - Too too Late, John Knight
- My Lady's Law, Rudyard Kipling
- Laugh, Laugh, Laugh, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Lady’s Lament, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Lancan vei per mei la landa, Bernard de Ventadorn
- Nicolas Labis - La mort de la biche, Paul Abucean
1 SINGERS FOUND
- La Mafia 7 poems
997 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
George Bernard Shaw:
The law is equal before all of us; ...
Se bella piu satore, je notre so ...
Mr. Brownlow: The law supposes that...
We are a nation that has always ...
There is but one law for all, ...
Every time we get near the land you...
The habits of our whole species ...
I could brain him with his lady's ...