“la villa strangiato” Search Results
715 POETS FOUND
- Bhittai, Shah Abdul Latif 2 poems
- Hughes, Langston 93 poems
- Lawson, Henry 502 poems
- Dunbar, Paul Laurence 423 poems
- Larkin, Philip 94 poems
- Mare, Walter de la 86 poems
- Lawrence, David Herbert 109 poems
- Lampman, Archibald 157 poems
- Lamb, Charles 125 poems
- Lazarus, Emma 93 poems
- Ferlinghetti, Lawrence 27 poems
- Lanier, Sidney 96 poems
- Overmire, Laurence 404 poems
- Landon, Letitia Elizabeth 62 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
887 POEMS FOUND
- La La La...La La La... La La La La La La La, Sharon Maree Smith
- Father –in-law’s and mother-in- law’s daughter is a daughter-in-law, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Tra-la-la, Tra-la-la, Alan Alexander Milne
- La La La's Just Killing Me, marinescu victor
- villanelle of villanelles, gershon hepner
- Villanelle of Ye Young Poet's First Villanelle to his Ladye and Ye Difficulties Thereof, Eugene O'Neill
- - villanelle With Each and Every Move - a Villanelle, Ronberge (anno primo)
- - villanelle If You Should Ever Read This You Should Know - a Villanelle, Ronberge (anno primo)
- Villagizing Their Villagicity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Old Villager - A Villanelle, Sandra Martyres
- Lallu & Kallu Two Rustics From The Villages of Bihar going To Act As Villains, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Those Who Laugh Last Laugh The Loudest, Francis Duggan
- Late, Late, So Late, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- ' You Laughed and Laughed and Laughed, Efe Benjamin
189 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Ezra Pound still lives in a village...
Zhivago: It seems you bombed the ...
O villain, villain, smiling, damned...
Henry David Thoreau:
The village is the place to which ...
George Bernard Shaw:
The law is equal before all of us; ...
William Stanley Merwin:
The ghosts of the villages trail in...
Twenty men crossing a bridge, Into...
I like not fair terms and a ...