“la villa strangiato” Search Results
720 POETS FOUND
- Bhittai, Shah Abdul Latif 2 poems
- Elliott, Ebenezer 10 poems
- Sackville-West, Vita 0 poems
- Langer, Jiří Mordechai 1 poems
- Duggan, Laurence James 20 poems
- Hughes, Langston 93 poems
- Lawson, Henry 501 poems
- Dunbar, Paul Laurence 424 poems
- Larkin, Philip 94 poems
- Lampman, Archibald 157 poems
- Mare, Walter de la 87 poems
- Lamb, Charles 125 poems
- Lawrence, David Herbert 110 poems
- Ferlinghetti, Lawrence 27 poems
893 POEMS FOUND
- La La La...La La La... La La La La La La La, Sharon Maree Smith
- Father -in-law's and mother-in- law's daughter is a daughter-in-law, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Tra-la-la, Tra-la-la, Alan Alexander Milne
- La La La's Just Killing Me, marinescu victor
- The Same Obedient Older Children (Villanelle- Song Poem), Marieta Maglas
- A Villanelle for a Villain, ted markstein
- Villanelle of Ye Young Poet's First Villanelle to his Ladye and Ye Difficulties Thereof, Eugene O'Neill
- - villanelle With Each and Every Move - a Villanelle, Ronberge (anno primo)
- - villanelle If You Should Ever Read This You Should Know - a Villanelle, Ronberge (anno primo)
- Villagizing Their Villagicity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- villanelle of villanelles, gershon hepner
- The Old Villager - A Villanelle, Sandra Martyres
- Lallu & Kallu Two Rustics From The Villages of Bihar going To Act As Villains, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Late, Late, So Late, Alfred Lord Tennyson
189 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Ezra Pound still lives in a village...
Zhivago: It seems you bombed the ...
O villain, villain, smiling, damned...
Henry David Thoreau:
The village is the place to which ...
I like not fair terms and a ...
Twenty men crossing a bridge, Into...
George Bernard Shaw:
The law is equal before all of us; ...
William Stanley Merwin:
The ghosts of the villages trail in...