“laminate man” Search Results
714 POETS FOUND
- Hopkins, Gerard Manley 80 poems
- Mansfield, Katherine 65 poems
- Mandelstam, Osip Emilevich 62 poems
- Mangan, James Clarence 14 poems
- Manning, Frederic 6 poems
- Manifold, John Streeter 1 poems
- Manzoni, Alessandro 2 poems
- Acharya, Manmohan 7 poems
- Syed, Abdul Mannan 2 poems
- Meher, Manohar 5 poems
- Joshi, Manya 1 poems
- Kale, Mangesh Narayanrao 1 poems
- , Jacques Peletier du Mans 7 poems
- Manly Man, The Manly 3 poems
906 POEMS FOUND
- An Old Man Can Be A Poor Man/ An Old Man Can Be A Rich Man, Shalom Freedman
- It's A Man's Man's Man's Man's World, gershon hepner
- Man Eats Man!, DEDAN ONYANGO
- Man, The Man-Hunter, Carl Sandburg
- Laminated, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Love Fever - Mania, Mania, Love Mania! (Part-2), Harindhar Reddy
- The Manic Of Manic-Depressive, Patrick Bateman
- Tomake Man-Mandire Bosiye Rakhte Chai (Bengali), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Man Of The Path/ The Path Of Man/ The Path Of Life/ The Life Of Man, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Hollow Man, Modern Man The Hollow Man, Bijay Kant Dubey
- He Is A Talk-Man, He Is A Chat-Man, He Is A Gossip-Man, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Successful Man (Being Inspired By A Poem Of Rajnish Managa), Akhtar Jawad
- Those Who Talk Of Female Genital Mutilation Are But Misogynists, Man-Haters, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Man-Cipatie, Madrason writer
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
A man that can kill a goat can also...
Man does not have the sense God ...
Man cannot convince a man but a ...
A poor man who does not feel his ...
Man, in his quest for the ...
EBOM TOBE CHURCHILL:
Happiness is not created to be ...
“...what the Man-Moth fears most he...
“The man who does not read has no ...