“last” Search Results
21 POETS FOUND
- Laster, Tommy 93 poems
- of a last kiss, The pain 21 poems
- My Last Name, Harley 43 poems
- my last name, my first name 2 poems
- Last, Tir 3 poems
- Last Name, Allison 6 poems
- lastname, Hannah 21 poems
- i dont wanna put my last name, Cassidy 1 poems
- min, last 3 poems
- lastname, maggie 2 poems
- lastnameless, Maya 4 poems
- Lastra, Isaiah 1 poems
- last name, David 1 poems
- in her bed, Your momma last night 2 poems
755 POEMS FOUND
- Real Love, At Last, Being First, Not Last, At Last, James Darwin Smith II
- Tagore Song (222) Taking The Last Trace Of The Last-Song Into Ear I Came Hear, Tushar Ray
- (2) The Last Days - The Last Supper, Lacey UnKnown
- The Last-Fight-Night, Hasan Al Mahmud
- Last Kisses For Last Love, adheez van der beanthz
- The Last, Last Chance, Carolyn Brunelle
- The Last Touch...The Last Kiss..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- A Lasting Impression, A Lasting Expression, krissi b'williams
- Last Written Note, Last Spoken Word, Patrick Shields
- One Last Night, One Last Gift, Kimberly Hope
- The Last Of Last Year, Frank Avon
- Last Chance, Last Dance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Last Of The Last, Tracy WatsonBrown
- I Learned—at Last—what Could Be, Is It Poetry
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Molière [Jean Baptiste Poquelin]:
The absence of the beloved, short ...
[The Gift] is the last novel I ...
An appeaser is one who feeds a ...
Administration in the State of Miss:
First in booze, first in shoes, and...
Looking backward at what has been ...
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
Why has mankind had such a craving ...
So here it is at last, the ...
J.G. (James Graham) Ballard:
Perhaps violence, like pornography,...