“last orders” Search Results
21 POETS FOUND
- Laster, Tommy 93 poems
- My Last Name, Harley 43 poems
- my last name, my first name 2 poems
- sueno, last 2 poems
- of a last kiss, The pain 21 poems
- last name, David 1 poems
- Rambo, A Last Generation 1 poems
- girl, lastminute 3 poems
- i dont wanna put my last name, Cassidy 1 poems
- Last, Tir 3 poems
- Last Name, Allison 6 poems
- Laster, Shalanesha 1 poems
- lastname, Hannah 21 poems
- lastname, maggie 2 poems
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Molière [Jean Baptiste Poquelin]:
The absence of the beloved, short ...
Every theory is a self-fulfilling ...
I've got orders to obey, thank God.
Let's start with the three ...
The wind that gave our grandfather ...
Lyndon Baines Johnson:
The last thing I wanted to do was ...
An autobiography is an obituary in ...
Duc De La Rochefoucauld, François:
Our envy always lasts longer than ...