“lea” Search Results
226 POETS FOUND
- Lear, Edward 156 poems
- Leacock, Stephen 2 poems
- Mary Leapor, 5 poems
- Twisleton, Henry Lea 1 poems
- Caffery, Tim 147 poems
- Liu, Kathy 7 poems
- Batson, Daniel 4 poems
- nash, kyvin 11 poems
- Jarrin, Leanne 6 poems
- Jabbar, Saliah 18 poems
- Noto, LeAnna 10 poems
- Albadran, Zaidoon 2 poems
- royle, leanne 3 poems
- Ledbetter, Huddie 0 poems
790 POEMS FOUND
- I Learned—at Least—what Home Could Be, Emily Dickinson
- Tagore Song (195) Afloat In Tears On My Leaf-Boat Going Not Looking Behind, Tushar Ray
- Leaving And Leaving You, Sophie Hannah
- The Leaden-Eyed, Vachel Lindsay
- A Leave-Taking, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- Leave-Taking, Louise Bogan
- At Least—to Pray—is Left—is Left, Emily Dickinson
- A Leader Amongst Leaders, Jason Doyle
- A Leave-Taking, James Whitcomb Riley
- Uncertain Lease—develops Lustre, Emily Dickinson
- Leader, O My Leader, gajanan mishra
- Leave-Taking Near Shoku, Ezra Pound
- Leave-Taking, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- Love Sonnet 83: 'If You Should Leave Me, Leave Me Not A Kiss', Reyvrex Questor Reyes
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Leave everything. Leave Dada. Leave...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
The work of vegetation begins first...
I love my government not least for ...
The real leader has no need to ...
With leastening words say least ...
The course of modern learning leads...
Learned researches lead to ...
Duc De La Rochefoucauld, François:
When our vices leave us, we like to...