“lea” Search Results
232 POETS FOUND
- Lear, Edward 156 poems
- Mary Leapor, 5 poems
- Leacock, Stephen 2 poems
- Twisleton, Henry Lea 1 poems
- Liu, Kathy 7 poems
- nash, kyvin 17 poems
- Jabbar, Saliah 19 poems
- Noto, LeAnna 10 poems
- Batson, Daniel 4 poems
- Jarrin, Leanne 6 poems
- royle, leanne 3 poems
- Pickens, Carla 4 poems
- Ledbetter, Huddie 0 poems
- Sudds, John C. 1 poems
792 POEMS FOUND
- I Learned—at Least—what Home Could Be, Emily Dickinson
- Tagore Song (195) Afloat In Tears On My Leaf-Boat Going Not Looking Behind, Tushar Ray
- Haiku In October 2015: Slow Leaf-Fall, Jacqui Thewless
- Learning-Few>>>, Manonton Dalan
- Leaving And Leaving You, Sophie Hannah
- The Leaden-Eyed, Vachel Lindsay
- A Leave-Taking, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- Leave-Taking, Louise Bogan
- At Least—to Pray—is Left—is Left, Emily Dickinson
- A Leader Amongst Leaders, Jason Doyle
- A Leave-Taking, James Whitcomb Riley
- Leader, O My Leader, gajanan mishra
- Uncertain Lease—develops Lustre, Emily Dickinson
- Pan Learns Music, Henry Van Dyke
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Leave everything. Leave Dada. Leave...
“Lead from the front — but don t ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
The work of vegetation begins first...
I love my government not least for ...
The real leader has no need to ...
With leastening words say least ...
The course of modern learning leads...
Learned researches lead to ...