“lea” Search Results
229 POETS FOUND
- Lear, Edward 156 poems
- Leacock, Stephen 2 poems
- Mary Leapor, 5 poems
- Twisleton, Henry Lea 1 poems
- Caffery, Tim 158 poems
- nash, kyvin 17 poems
- Liu, Kathy 7 poems
- Batson, Daniel 4 poems
- Ledbetter, Huddie 0 poems
- Jabbar, Saliah 18 poems
- Ellis, Leah 1 poems
- Johnson, Leah chelsea 7 poems
- Ebert, Brittany 1 poems
- Noto, LeAnna 10 poems
789 POEMS FOUND
- I Learned—at Least—what Home Could Be, Emily Dickinson
- Haiku In October 2015: Slow Leaf-Fall, Jacqui Thewless
- Leaving And Leaving You, Sophie Hannah
- The Leaden-Eyed, Vachel Lindsay
- A Leave-Taking, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- Leave-Taking, Louise Bogan
- At Least—to Pray—is Left—is Left, Emily Dickinson
- A Leader Amongst Leaders, Jason Doyle
- A Leave-Taking, James Whitcomb Riley
- Uncertain Lease—develops Lustre, Emily Dickinson
- Leader, O My Leader, gajanan mishra
- Leave-Taking Near Shoku, Ezra Pound
- Leave-Taking, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- Love Sonnet 83: 'If You Should Leave Me, Leave Me Not A Kiss', Reyvrex Questor Reyes
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Leave everything. Leave Dada. Leave...
I love my government not least for ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
The work of vegetation begins first...
The real leader has no need to ...
Dorothy Canfield Fisher:
A mother is not a person to lean on...
The course of modern learning leads...
Learned researches lead to ...
With leastening words say least ...