“learn the hard way” Search Results
442 POETS FOUND
- Hardy, Thomas 326 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
882 POEMS FOUND
- Waya-Waya (Freedom, MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
- Waya-Waya, MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- My Ways Are Not Your Ways, Francis Duggan
- .....China Ever On Ways-Not Me-Cauchy3, cheung shun sang
- A March In The Ranks, Hard-Prest, Walt Whitman
- Work Hard, Play Harder, Cathryn Martin
- I Learned—at Least—what Home Could Be, Emily Dickinson
- I'Ve Worked Harder Than Hardest, Takuboku
- The Ballad Of Hard-Luck Henry, Robert William Service
- Hit 'Em Again, Harder, Harder, Edwina Reizer
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Procrastination makes easy things ...
J.L. (John Langshaw) Austin:
There is no one kind of thing that ...
Mary Barnett Gilson:
To find ways of practicing ...
Edward Kofi Louis:
The ways of the truth unites us ...
Henry David Thoreau:
An honest, hard-working, but ...
Carl Van Doren:
Yes, it's hard to write, but it's ...
We do not learn; and what we call ...
Not only is it harder to be a man, ...