“letter to my daughters” Search Results
736 POETS FOUND
- Myles, Eileen 4 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
- Myers, Ernest 4 poems
- Myers, Frederick Wiliam Henry 2 poems
- Harrison, Tony 6 poems
- McGonagall, William Topaz 204 poems
- Tolkien, John Ronald Reuel 38 poems
- Toplady, Augustus Montague 26 poems
- Toomer, Jean 21 poems
- Tolstoy, Aleksey Konstantinovich 11 poems
- Tasso, Torquato 46 poems
- Hoagland, Tony 3 poems
- Toller, Ernst 11 poems
- Todhunter, John 7 poems
- Tompson, Benjamin 6 poems
908 POEMS FOUND
- Toot-Toot-Tootsie Good Bye (Well toot toot Tootsie goodbye toot toot Tootsie don't cry), Joe Rosochacki
- Ode: My Daughters' Birthday, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- The myths of dark daughters (Poetry of the dark daughters), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Daughters' wish, Abdul Wahab
- Adversaries Daughters', olivia helmes
- Toḷu Toḷu Tolu Ranga Toḷannaḍai, Purandara Dasa
- Today's Decisions Tomorrow's Future, Mahfooz Ali
- Today's Insecurities, Tomorrow's Fate., Casandra Vice
- Totally Tout Apricot from Tot to Totter, Jonathan ROBIN
- The Mysteries Of Nature As Mysteries Remain, Francis Duggan
- ...a letter to my self....letter 1o1...., Atef Ayadi
- Tick Tock...Tick Tock...Tick Tock, Victoria Ritchie
- Mystery's Mirror Rhyme, Jonathan ROBIN
- Love Letters About Jennifer (First Love Letter), Raul Luna
193 SINGERS FOUND
- Her Six Daughters 6 poems
- Disco Tex And His Sex O Letters 1 poems
- Letters To Cleo 3 poems
- Toe To Toe 1 poems
- Tom Angelripper And Onkel Tom 5 poems
- Total Touch 14 poems
- Alannah Myles 1 poems
- Billie Myers 1 poems
- Blackstreet Feat. Mya, Mase, Blinky... 1 poems
- Farmer Mylene 30 poems
- Marie Myriam 1 poems
1 SONGS FOUND
- Letter to My Daughters, Uncle Kracker
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Raising a daughter is an extremely ...
E.E. (Edward Estlin) Cummings:
you open always petal by petal ...
Habits are the daughters of action,...
Myths, as compared with folk tales,...
The daughters of delight now pump ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Daughters of Time, the hypocritic ...
Unchecked, the tourist will climb ...
Lewis Carroll [Charles Lutwidge Dodgson]:
Magnitudes are algebraically ...