“lift your head up high and blow you” Search Results
717 POETS FOUND
- Paterson, Andrew Barton 286 poems
- Marvell, Andrew 64 poems
- Andersen, Hans Christian 496 poems
- Breton, Andre 7 poems
- Lang, Andrew 109 poems
- de Chenier, Andre Marie 80 poems
- Hudgins, Andrew 6 poems
- Andersen, Johannes Carl 3 poems
- Anderson, Jon 6 poems
- Gryphius, Andreas 4 poems
- Zhukovsky, Vasily Andreyevich 6 poems
- Bello, Andres 2 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Gide, Andre Paul Guillaume 1 poems
- Heiberg, Peter Andreas 6 poems
894 POEMS FOUND
- Love Below 550 or Above, Lift's Me!, Monk E. Biz
- Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind, William Shakespeare
- Andy's Gone With Cattle, Henry Lawson
- Blow, Bugle, Blow, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- A Death blow is a Life blow to Some, Emily Dickinson
- Andy's Return, Henry Lawson
- Andrew's Limerick, Herbert Nehrlich
- Andrew's Paradox, Bob and Alex Eichen
- St. Andrew's Eve, Cicely Fox Smith
- Blow Wind Blow, Elia Michael
- Anderson’s Home, Christina Sunrise
- 'Andy's Ramble # 2', Andrew Boyer
- Andrew’s Younger Dowter, Robert Anderson
- ~~Andrew's~~ first steps, Pirate Love Magic Man
119 SINGERS FOUND
2 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
For a murderous blow let murderous ...
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
Listen, that's the one that done ...
I am dead against art's being ...
William Ernest Henley:
O, there's a wind a-blowing, ...
One half of me is yours, the other ...
Lewis Carroll [Charles Lutwidge Dodgson]:
If doubtful whether to end with ...
Lift latch, step in, be welcome, ...