“lining your pockets” Search Results
12 POETS FOUND
- Youree, Marsha 39 poems
- Yours, Only 4 poems
- yourmom, joe 2 poems
- dont know yours so why do you want mine, emily 1 poems
- yourself, be 1 poems
- yours, forever 5 poems
- De Boo, Kelly 1 poems
- in Simply Yours, Praveen Kumar 80 poems
- Yours, Mines 2 poems
- Yourcenar, Marguerite 0 poems
- Yourston, Tasha 2 poems
- Yourmom, James 1 poems
874 POEMS FOUND
- To Find Yourself, Lose Yourself, Marshall Gass
- You Can Never Raise Yourself Much, By Comapring Yourself With Others, Sunny Mittal
- Yours - Today I Become Yours, john thomas
- Everything Is Yours-I Know, gajanan mishra
- I Am Yours-You Have Me, gajanan mishra
- Think For Yourself-Read A Book, T.J. Daniels
- I Am Yours And Shall Always Be Yours, Afzal Hussain
- Pockets (Children), C.J. Heck
- '' There Are No Pockets In A Shroud '', bri mar
- Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining! !, shreya koppaka
- Every Cloud, Has A Silver Lining!, Yoseph Lupu
- Pockets, Howard Nemerov
- Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining., Blossom Mist
- Dream Pockets, Cheryl Lynn Moyer Peele
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
What's mine is yours, and what is ...
What is yours is mine, and whatever...
It is not worth the bother of ...
By imposing too great a ...
SWETA LEENA PANDA:
Sometimes you have to change ...
Look at yourself; Plan for ...
DON'T COMPARE YOURSELF WITH OTHERS ...
George A Norton:
Every cloud must have a silver ...