“living inside myself” Search Results
42 POETS FOUND
- Livingston Jr., Henry 24 poems
- Inside, Sadness 3 poems
- Inside, Dead 13 poems
- Inside, Broken 1 poems
- inside, empty 2 poems
- Inside, Smiling 15 poems
- lost inside myself, Lynn 1 poems
- Inside, Deep 1 poems
- Myself and I, Me, 13 poems
- Myself, Just 11 poems
- Myself, Me I 7 poems
- Myself, Just 4 poems
- myself, bein 3 poems
- and I, Me, Myself 1 poems
781 POEMS FOUND
- Iam Living, Living, Living, Abdul Karim
- Me From Myself—to Banish, Emily Dickinson
- The Guest Is Inside You, And Also Inside Me, Kabir
- If He Were Living—dare I Ask, Emily Dickinson
- Endow The Living—with The Tears, Emily Dickinson
- From Myself To Myself, Abraham Sutzkever
- Scolding Myself, Hating Myself, Saniya Galeyeva
- A Piece Of Myself... And For Myself, RIC S. BASTASA
- Inside-Out, Scarred Unknown
- Myself-Iceberg, Anjali Mandokhot
- Living In The Dark Against Living In The Light, Aldo Kraas
- Living Life Is Living In The Unexpected, Hazera Begum
- . Living With The Living..., Kyle Shield Hamp
- Living In Pain Is No Better Than Living, A. Jayaprakash Jayaprakash Panicker
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
H.L. (Henry Lewis) Mencken:
Living with a dog is ...
I have forced myself to contradict ...
Edward Kofi Louis:
Living with the truth is better ...
Life is not a matter of living but ...
The eruption of lived pleasure is ...
Henry David Thoreau:
It is remarkable that there is ...
I love art, and I love history, but...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
The world is all outside: it has no...