“lonesome tears” Search Results
19 POETS FOUND
- Train, Lonesome 1 poems
- nightsilver, lucinda 5 poems
- mcgrew, norma 1 poems
- ..., Tears of sorrow 51 poems
- Rain, Tears In 52 poems
- tears, fallen 18 poems
- tears, silent 6 poems
- Tears, Moonlight 20 poems
- tears, llama 3 poems
- Tears, Melpomene's 22 poems
- tears, daffodil 8 poems
- Tears, Thirteen 16 poems
- tears, rabbit 2 poems
- Tears, Toxic 1 poems
771 POEMS FOUND
- Tears, Tears, Tears, nadia abduljabbar
- Lonesome me & Lonesome you, Dave Tanwar
- Tears, Idle Tears, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- The Princess: A Medley: Tears, Idle Tears, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- One Thousand Tears (1000 Tears) , Marcia Gravett
- 'Picture painted with words by the artist's tears', mike clarke
- 'Swimming In A Sea Of Tears', Linda Winchell
- 'Dead Tears' 2/23/09 mon., Verlecia fields
- 'A Gangsters Tears', MuRdA RhEE
- tears.tilt.earth or tears.to.earth, Thomas Quentin Sims
- Sonnet 100: Oh Tears, No Tears, Sir Philip Sidney
- Tears, Oily Tears..., James Marcus Schuyler
- 'The Rain are my Tears', Christian Jude Iankefvozuqx Tan Limpangog
- As tears they come, As tears they go...(first draft) (also my first poem), OAN 1989
5 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Edgar Allan Poe:
It was night, in the lonesome ...
And so a mysterious creeping ...
Lizette Woodworth Reese:
I wonder at the idleness of tears.
No tears in the writer, no tears in...
Swans moulting die, snow melts to ...
George Gordon Noel Byron:
When we two parted In silence and ...
Tears are great peace-makers.
Tears, idle tears, I know not what ...