“lonesome tears” Search Results
19 POETS FOUND
- Train, Lonesome 1 poems
- nightsilver, lucinda 5 poems
- mcgrew, norma 1 poems
- Tears, Moonlight 20 poems
- ..., Tears of sorrow 51 poems
- Rain, Tears In 52 poems
- tears, daffodil 8 poems
- tears, silent 6 poems
- tears, fallen 18 poems
- Tears, Thirteen 16 poems
- Tears, Melpomene's 22 poems
- tears, llama 3 poems
- Tears, Toxic 1 poems
- Brooks, Tearsica 5 poems
- ..., Tears of a poet 6 poems
772 POEMS FOUND
- Tears, Tears, Tears, nadia abduljabbar
- Lonesome me & Lonesome you, Dave Tanwar
- Tears, Idle Tears, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- The Princess: A Medley: Tears, Idle Tears, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Tears Have No Tears -Haiku, 2bpositive 2bpositive
- Sonnet 100: Oh Tears, No Tears, Sir Philip Sidney
- Tears, Oily Tears..., James Marcus Schuyler
- 'A Land of Joy, A Land of Tears', Stanley Lester Fuller
- 'Hold Me and dry My tears', Chris Boyles
- 'The Rain are my Tears', Christian Jude Iankefvozuqx Tan Limpangog
- Tears of blood Tears of sorrow, Lisa Bray
- Tears, funny tears, Patti Masterman
- tears.tilt.earth or tears.to.earth, Thomas Quentin Sims
- Made in 'the Lands of tears'!, veeraiyah subbulakshmi
5 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Edgar Allan Poe:
It was night, in the lonesome ...
When my body leaves me I'm ...
We are lonesome animals. We spend ...
T.S. (Thomas Stearns) Eliot:
Eyes that last I saw in ...
Nothing dries sooner than tears.
Tears, idle tears, I know not what ...
Tears are great peace-makers.
George Gordon Noel Byron:
When we two parted In silence and ...