“long arm of the law” Search Results
633 POETS FOUND
- Elliott, Ebenezer 10 poems
- Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth 531 poems
- Lawson, Henry 501 poems
- Lawrence, David Herbert 110 poems
- Ferlinghetti, Lawrence 27 poems
- Armitage, Simon 11 poems
- Rene Francois Armand Prudhomme, 91 poems
- Lawrence Durrell, 4 poems
- Thayer, Ernest Lawrence 1 poems
- Long, Haniel 4 poems
- Louisa Lawson, 25 poems
- Lawless, Emily 3 poems
- Silvestre, Paul Armand 57 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
1 POEMS FOUND
- The Long Arm of the Law, Max Reif
50 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
George Bernard Shaw:
The law is equal before all of us; ...
Mr. Brownlow: The law supposes that...
There is but one law for all, ...
Come, agree, the law's costly.
An army without culture is a ...
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
"If the law supposes that," said ...
long long The snow has possessed ...