“look at the one who s been looking ” Search Results
693 POETS FOUND
- Lucretius, 29 poems
- Atwood, Margaret 30 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Young, Edward 15 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Jozsef, Attila 22 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- Hazarika, Atul Chandra 2 poems
915 POEMS FOUND
- When One Plus One Equals One, Is It Poetry
- In The Arithmetic Of Love, One Plus One Equals Everything, And Two Minus One Equals Nothing, Daya Nandan
- The One Aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love For One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- Good-Looking & Looking-Good, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Whoa Whoa Whoa Hush That Rush, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Whoa Whoa Whoa, Hau Doan
- One And One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- When One Turns Into A University Teacher, One Starts Bluffings, Bijay Kant Dubey
- One Has Done All That One Could Do, Shalom Freedman
- One Night One Kiss Everlasting Love, David Dwayne Edwards
- One Day We Live, One Day We Die, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- For One To Sing Thus One Wish Upon A Star., Raymond Sawyer
- One More, Just One More, Funkekeme Akposeye
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Michel de Montaigne:
Example is a bright looking-glass, ...
Adam M. Snow:
'Sometimes it's best to stop ...
We gain insight by looking forward ...
Young Brother Young Brother No ...
Whatever tears one may shed, in the...
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe:
If one doesn't know one's own ...
Oh, duty is what one expects from ...
When one paints an ideal, one does ...