“louisiana lou three card monty john” Search Results
780 POETS FOUND
- Ackermann, Louise-Victorine Choquet 24 poems
- Newman, John Henry 30 poems
- Stevenson, Robert Louis 238 poems
- Gluck, Louise 54 poems
- Macneice, Louis 16 poems
- Alcott, Louisa May 56 poems
- Sitwell, Dame Edith Louisa 19 poems
- Bogan, Louise 28 poems
- Louise Labe, 12 poems
- Vivian Derozio, Henry Louis 5 poems
- Walker, Annie Louisa 3 poems
- Louisa Lawson, 25 poems
- Simpson, Louis 6 poems
- Louise Imogen Guiney, 30 poems
832 POEMS FOUND
- John-John, Thomas MacDonagh
- One Of Three Times Three Squared By Three I Am Just One, Is It Poetry
- The Cardiologist-Surgeon, RIC S. BASTASA
- Cardio-Epithet, Heidi K. Haskell
- The Card-Dealer, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Cardiac Laceration Laceración Cardiaca, Willy Ortiz
- Carding-Mill Valley, lee fones
- Now The Post-Cards Come They Not/ The Vintage Post-Card, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Kate-A-Whimsies, John-A-Dream, William Ernest Henley
- Louis Xvii (King Louis Xvii), Victor Marie Hugo
- Johnny-Jump-Up, Jefferson Carter
- Le Bon Loup-Garou Des Mots, Hebert Logerie
- Wendy Lou, Kim Barney
- John-A-Dreams --, Adelaide Crapsey
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
George Bernard Shaw:
In my dreams is a country where the...
I have Johnsonised the land; and I ...
Batter my heart, three-personed ...
Henry David Thoreau:
I had three chairs in my house; one...
Johnson is wise, Boswell foolish; ...
But cards are war, in disguise of a...
A clear conscience is a sure card.
Money is a poor man's credit card.