“love song 13” Search Results
430 POETS FOUND
- Lovelace, Richard 173 poems
- Beddoes, Thomas Lovell 34 poems
- Thomas Love Peacock, 33 poems
- (love poems, Veda of love, Life and love), ... 20 poems
- Butler, Love love love Rachel Ann 55 poems
- Singh 13, Mandeep 7 poems
- 1395, Music 3 poems
- Okiso, Mars, Sooki, District 13 2 poems
- 133, Iceman 1 poems
- D., 13, laura 3 poems
- Reeves (male)(13), Ashley 15 poems
- 13, MurfSurf 1 poems
- Singh 13, Mandeep 1 poems
- genorion, genor 1 poems
854 POEMS FOUND
- >>O love love love love love love love love Is My Love (an ode), Abdul Wahab
- Fragments - Lines 1327 - 1334, Theognis
- Fragments - Lines 1337 - 1340, Theognis
- Fragments - Lines 1341 - 1350, Theognis
- Fragments - Lines 1353 - 1356, Theognis
- Psalm 139: 13-14, rafael barboza
- O love love love love love love love, Asif Andalib
- Love, Love, Love, Love, Love Without A Doubt, David Taylor
- Love’s Beautiful & Love Untainted & Love Unassuming MCK & Love a Scorpion & Needs, Margaret Alice
- Sonnet 130: My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun, William Shakespeare
- My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun (Sonnet 130), William Shakespeare
- Sonnet 138: When my love swears that she is made of truth, William Shakespeare
- 136 Syllables at Rocky Mountain Dharma Center, Allen Ginsberg
- Translation of Petrarch's Rima, Sonnet 134, Sir Thomas Wyatt
37 SINGERS FOUND
- 13 Engines 14 poems
- Exit 13 18 poems
- Love Spit Love 2 poems
- A Really Cool Song 1 poems
- Indonesia Songs 1 poems
- Its A Song Of Getting Over ... 1 poems
- Song Der Maria Magdalena (jesus ... 1 poems
- Song Harvest 1 poems
- Theme Song 1 poems
- Vom Text Her Ein Berauuml;hrender ... 1 poems
- Army of Lovers 50 poems
995 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Sir Walter Scott:
O Lovers' eyes are sharp to ...
A.J. (Arnold Joseph) Toynbee:
Love's way of dealing with us is ...
Blues are the songs of despair, but...
Lovers' quarrels are the renewal of...
Adieu Love, adieu Love, untrue ...
'...Raneem is a pretty name which ...
There is but one love of Jesus, as ...
In the swamp in secluded ...