“lyssna p 229 mamma” Search Results
829 POETS FOUND
- Balagtas, Francisco 5 poems
- , Jasimuddin 109 poems
- Bilac, Olava 51 poems
- Pearse, Patrick Henry 5 poems
- Pablius Papinius Statius, 7 poems
- , Madhvacharya 1 poems
- Neruda, Pablo 140 poems
- Poe, Edgar Allan 68 poems
- Shelley, Percy Bysshe 325 poems
- Pound, Ezra 249 poems
- Dunbar, Paul Laurence 423 poems
- Parker, Dorothy 193 poems
- Pope, Alexander 83 poems
- Plath, Sylvia 120 poems
- Larkin, Philip 94 poems
811 POEMS FOUND
- 229. KARMA YOGA, Praveen Kumar In Shobha Priya
- #229 I Never Cease To Be Amazed, Jimmie Arrington
- Senryu 229, Dr John Celes
- 229 Quan, G.R. Gaus
- Unprepossessingly Pensive Prose-Poem Post with Propensity for Positting Paradox Possibilities, Jonathan ROBIN
- Riming haiku #229 (From, This is my Wasteland), Peter S. Quinn
- Picture Poem #229 (From, This is my Wasteland), Peter S. Quinn
- #229 Haiku Peacefull Existence, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- The 'Poem A Day' Project ~ Day 229, Flying Lemming
- Rape: Case 229, Atef Ayadi
- 229, RIC S. BASTASA
- zz 229 A train of instincts, Edward Wright Haile
- (229) My worst horror (Oneryu), premji premji
- haiku - 229, Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
968 SINGERS FOUND
996 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Catharine R Stimpson:
Specialization is a feature of ...
Louise J Kaplan:
We belong to that order of mammals,...
Why should the generations overlap ...
Little miss is taught by her mamma ...
George Eliot [Mary Ann (or Marian) Evans]:
There are various orders of beauty,...
Samuel Taylor Coleridge:
Weave a circle round him ...
A fretful temper will divide The ...
All day long and all night ...