“m c miker g and deejay seven” Search Results
752 POETS FOUND
- González, Gregorio Gutiérrez 91 poems
- Byron, George Gordon 298 poems
- Lewis, Clive Staples 51 poems
- Stowe, Harriet Beecher 13 poems
- Gascoigne, George 22 poems
- Belli, Giuseppe Gioacchino 31 poems
- McCrae, George Gordon 6 poems
- Gould, Gerald 6 poems
- Grigson, Geoffrey 2 poems
- Griffin, Gerald 7 poems
- Patterson, G.E. 3 poems
- Gide, Andre Paul Guillaume 1 poems
- Guerra, Gregorio de Matos 42 poems
- Graham, James 7 poems
784 POEMS FOUND
- >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Eerie Absence, Frank Lisa IndiRa Francesca Roger Platt Cornish Martin
- Capricious Caravan Camels Crawl Calmly Cross Cooking Cauldron Countryside, Jonathan ROBIN
- it's a man's man's man's man's world, gershon hepner
- 11: 04 >>>>>>>>>>>>>, RIC S. BASTASA
- Andy's Gone With Cattle, Henry Lawson
- If He Were Alive Today, Mayhap, Mr. Morgan Would Sit on the Midget's Lap, Ogden Nash
- Andy's Return, Henry Lawson
- St. Andrew's Day-A Toast, Jean Blewett
- Un Chien Andalou (An Andalusian Dog), A. Van Jordan
- Anderson's Piano (the first 3 poems), Sally Evans
- Andrew's Paradox, Bob and Alex Eichen
- Andrea's Wedding, Abigail Pastor
- St. Andrew's Day, John Keble
- St. Andrew's Bay, Andrew Lang
1 SINGERS FOUND
- M.c. Miker g And Deejay Seven 2 poems
990 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Josephine Riley Matthews:
I was supposed to retire when I was...
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
The seventh day of Christmas, My ...
They they laid to rest the seven ...
William Butler Yeats:
Seventy years have I lived No ...
When you are seventeen you aren't ...
At seventy-seven it is time to be ...
Paul Celan [Paul Antschel]:
Seven roses later splashes the ...