“mac and katie kisson” Search Results
759 POETS FOUND
- MacDonald, George 430 poems
- MacLeish, Archibald 34 poems
- Machado, Antonio 16 poems
- Macneice, Louis 16 poems
- Mackay, Jessie 8 poems
- , Joaquim Maria Machado de Assis 20 poems
- Mackay, Charles 84 poems
- Mackellar, Dorothea 12 poems
- Macaulay, Thomas Babbington 23 poems
- Macpherson, James 35 poems
- Mackay, Isabel Ecclestone 99 poems
- MacColl, Evan 5 poems
- Mackeller, Dorothea 5 poems
- Mac Hammond, 2 poems
896 POEMS FOUND
- Katie's Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Andy's Gone With Cattle, Henry Lawson
- St. Andrew's Bay, Andrew Lang
- St. Andrew's Day-A Toast, Jean Blewett
- Andrew's Mother, Sophia Demas
- St. Andrew's Day, John Keble
- Andy's Return, Henry Lawson
- Andy’s Influenza, David Harris
- Andrew’s Younger Dowter, Robert Anderson
- ANDREA'S REGRETS, gina layog
- Titus Andronicus's Complaint, Anonymous Olde English
- Andrew's Limerick, Herbert Nehrlich
- Andy's Lexon, Meriki Raelene ParkinsonFraser
- Anderson's Piano (the first 3 poems), Sally Evans
1 SINGERS FOUND
- Mac And Katie Kisson 1 poems
333 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The chrysanthemums' astringent ...
T.S. (Thomas Stearns) Eliot:
Macavity, Macavity, there's no one ...
An actress is not a machine, but ...
Life's so short, Katie. You have to...
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
Nature is a self-made machine, more...
The learned professors have been at...
Sir Herbert Read:
In a sense, every tool is a ...