“mac band” Search Results
415 POETS FOUND
- MacDonald, George 430 poems
- Machado, Antonio 16 poems
- Macneice, Louis 16 poems
- MacLeish, Archibald 34 poems
- Mackellar, Dorothea 12 poems
- Mackay, Charles 84 poems
- MacColl, Evan 5 poems
- Macaulay, Thomas Babbington 23 poems
- Macpherson, James 35 poems
- Mackeller, Dorothea 5 poems
- Praed, Winthrop Mackworth 12 poems
- Rose, Alexander MacGregor 5 poems
- Mackay, Jessie 8 poems
- Mac Hammond, 2 poems
- Thomas MacGreevy, 1 poems
1 POEMS FOUND
- बन्दर नाच रहा है Bandar Mach Rah, hasmukh amathalal
326 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The chrysanthemums' astringent ...
T.S. (Thomas Stearns) Eliot:
Macavity, Macavity, there's no one ...
An actress is not a machine, but ...
Nature is a self-made machine, more...
Sperm is a bandit in its pure ...
The gross band of the unfaithful.
The learned professors have been at...
Sir Herbert Read:
In a sense, every tool is a ...