“mac band” Search Results
423 POETS FOUND
- MacLeish, Archibald 34 poems
- MacDonald, George 431 poems
- Machado, Antonio 16 poems
- Macneice, Louis 16 poems
- Mackay, Charles 84 poems
- Mackellar, Dorothea 12 poems
- Macpherson, James 36 poems
- Mackeller, Dorothea 5 poems
- Mackay, Jessie 8 poems
- Mackenzie, George A. 6 poems
- Macaulay, Thomas Babbington 23 poems
- Mackay, Isabel Ecclestone 99 poems
- , Joaquim Maria Machado de Assis 20 poems
- MacColl, Evan 5 poems
1 POEMS FOUND
- बन्दर नाच रहा है Bandar Mach Rah, hasmukh amathalal
326 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
E.M. (Edward Morgan) Forster:
Why does the soul always require a ...
Man will never be enslaved by ...
An actress is not a machine, but ...
Sir Herbert Read:
In a sense, every tool is a ...
Nature is a self-made machine, more...
The gross band of the unfaithful.
Sperm is a bandit in its pure ...
The learned professors have been at...