“mad caddies” Search Results
349 POETS FOUND
- Cawein, Madison Julius 792 poems
- Dutta, Michael Madhusudan 16 poems
- , Madhvacharya 1 poems
- Nair, V. Madhusoodhanan 1 poems
- Das, Madhusudan 1 poems
- Martin Madan, 1 poems
- Madrid, Jose Fernandez de 1 poems
- , Madeleine de l’Aubespine 1 poems
- Benjamin, Madasi Kartheek 5 poems
- rad cat, smol mad 15 poems
- Marina, Madelyne 1 poems
- Kelley, Patricia 227 poems
- murali, madhumitha 30 poems
- Lee, Don Luther 1 poems
777 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- What Is This Mad Race Of The Mad-Mad Modern Man?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poets Are But The Mad People, Who Writes The Mad Men?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- It Is A Mad, Mad, Mad World........., lalitha iyer
- Mad-Made Ruts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Those Who Talk Of Blasphemy Laws Are But The Mad-Dog Bitten People, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Caddies.., Veeraiyah Subbulakshmi
- Madam And Her Madam, Langston Hughes
- Madhur Madhur Mere Deepak Jal, Mahadevi Varma
- A Une Madone (To A Madonna), Charles Baudelaire
- Poetry, Poetry, Poetry, Will Madden Me And You/ You Poetry My Madness, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Every Man-Made Thing Seems To Be Made By China, S.zaynub Kamoonpuri
- The Poets Are The Mad Men And Poetry A Mad Man's Babbling, Bijay Kant Dubey
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The Lord made Adam, the Lord made ...
The worst of madmen is a saint run ...
The hand that hath made you fair ...
J.G. (John Gabriel) Stedman:
During the crusades all were ...
We have not made the Revolution, ...
The people's government, made for ...
Michel de Montaigne:
To honor him whom we have made is ...
My mind is not a bed to be made and...