“maid of orleans” Search Results
43 POETS FOUND
- Duke of Orleans, Charles 2 poems
- for the City of New Orleans, 0 poems
- Rasool, Maida 9 poems
- Orleans, Cassie 1 poems
- Maiden, Rozen 5 poems
- Orléans, Charles, Duc D' 0 poems
- Orleans, Ryan 2 poems
- Orleans, Alexa 2 poems
- Lover, Maiden 2 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 79 poems
- Offerman, Faith 14 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
5 POEMS FOUND
- The Maid Of Orleans, Friedrich Schiller
- The Vision Of The Maid Of Orleans - The First Book, Robert Southey
- The Vision Of The Maid Of Orleans - The Second Book, Robert Southey
- The Vision Of The Maid Of Orleans - The Third Book, Robert Southey
- The Virgin Maid Of Orleans, Translation Of Paul Verlaine's Sonnet: La Pucelle, T (no first name) Wignesan
11 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Do not weep, maiden, for war is ...
Percy Bysshe Shelley:
That orbed maiden with white fire ...
Henry David Thoreau:
A hero's love is as delicate as a ...
A sinne, nor shame, nor losse of ...
it was all Shining, it was Adam ...
I pluck this pale and maiden ...
The coyest maids make the fondest ...
A.C. (Algernon Charles) Swinburne:
Come with bows bent and with ...