“maile lei” Search Results
141 POETS FOUND
- Hunt, James Henry Leigh 32 poems
- Leigh, Henry Sambrooke 7 poems
- Mailer, Norman 0 poems
- mailey, Helen 2 poems
- Mailey, Helen Bridget Martha 1 poems
- weston, maile 1 poems
- Terbush, Carolina 8 poems
- Costa, Odileila 2 poems
- leith, emily 11 poems
- Leigh, Amber 47 poems
- Ladd, Leigh 85 poems
- Leiland, Carl 25 poems
- Hadi, Leila 63 poems
- Leino, Eino 1 poems
162 POEMS FOUND
- Leisler's Bat, Pete Crowther
- World Famous Painting Haiku - Frederic Leighton's Flaming June, john tiong chunghoo
- Leila’s Barns, Marilyn Lott
- Leiko's Itch, David Floren
- Frank Leigh's Song: A.D. 1586, Charles Kingsley
- Leila's Damnation, Rania Hammoud
- Norman Mailer 1-31-23 to 11-10-07, Tom J. Mariani
- Waiting for Answers to Resumes Mailed Weeks Ago, Donal Mahoney
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
- A Flower Garden At Coleorton Hall, Leicestershire., William Wordsworth
- Leili, Sarojini Naidu
- Aurora Leigh (excerpts), Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Dedication To Leigh Hunt, Esq., John Keats
- Written on the Day that Mr Leigh Hunt Left Prison, John Keats
6 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Maile Lei, Harper Roy
129 QUOTATIONS FOUND
... the Ovarian Theory of ...
Leisure unmasks our weaknesses.
Leisure is the mother of ...
Ovid (Publius Ovidius Naso):
Destroy our leisure and you break ...
Recreation carries with it a sense ...
The most remarkable aspect of the ...
Cultivated leisure is the aim of ...
Henry David Thoreau:
The student who secures his coveted...