“make my life a prayer” Search Results
714 POETS FOUND
- Thackeray, William Makepeace 90 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Myles, Eileen 4 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- Myers, Ernest 4 poems
- Abid, Abid Ali 2 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
- Myers, Frederick Wiliam Henry 2 poems
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- Austin, Alfred 235 poems
- Akhmatova, Anna 78 poems
- Milne, Alan Alexander 52 poems
- Anonymous Americas, 219 poems
- Blok, Aleksandr Aleksandrovich 53 poems
1 POEMS FOUND
- The Life Of Prayer Wet Malling Abbey, James Tipp
937 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Those that she makes fair she ...
E.E. (Edward Estlin) Cummings:
you open always petal by petal ...
Myths, as compared with folk tales,...
Ovid (Publius Ovidius Naso):
The prayers of cowards fortune ...
F. Scott Fitzgerald:
When he urinated, it sounded like ...
Eleanor Holmes Norton:
The question has been asked, "What ...
Mary Baker Eddy:
Audible prayer can never do the ...
Prayer is an august avowal of ...