“mamas and the papas” Search Results
743 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Marvell, Andrew 64 poems
914 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Andy's Gone With Cattle, Henry Lawson
- Andy's Return, Henry Lawson
- St. Andrew's Day-A Toast, Jean Blewett
- Titus Andronicus's Complaint, Anonymous Olde English
- Un Chien Andalou (An Andalusian Dog), A. Van Jordan
- St. Andrew's Eve, Cicely Fox Smith
- Andrew's Mother, Sophia Demas
- Andy’s Influenza, David Harris
- Andrasta’s Guild, Steve Trimmer
- St. Andrew's Day, John Keble
- St. Andrew's Bay, Andrew Lang
405 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
Where there's a will there's a way.
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
While there's life, there's fear.
John L Casti:
A law explains a set of ...
Bob Dylan [Robert Allen Zimmerman]:
Don't matter how much money you ...
The Book Of Common Prayer:
With this Ring I thee wed, with my ...