“man of constant sorrow” Search Results
704 POETS FOUND
- Cavafy, Constantine P. 189 poems
- Hopkins, Gerard Manley 79 poems
- Mansfield, Katherine 64 poems
- Mandelstam, Osip Emilevich 62 poems
- Mangan, James Clarence 14 poems
- Manning, Frederic 6 poems
- Manifold, John Streeter 1 poems
- Manzoni, Alessandro 2 poems
- Syed, Abdul Mannan 3 poems
- Acharya, Manmohan 7 poems
- Joshi, Manya 1 poems
- Meher, Manohar 5 poems
- Kale, Mangesh Narayanrao 1 poems
- , Jacques Peletier du Mans 7 poems
941 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- An Old Man Can Be A Poor Man/ An Old Man Can Be A Rich Man, Shalom Freedman
- It's A Man's Man's Man's Man's World, gershon hepner
- From Man To Man, Jeff Gangwer
- Sonnet: A Bad Man Can’t Undo A Good Man’s Work, Dr John Celes
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- Tid Till Off-Magi, Istvan Dan Molnar Uriel
- Man, The Man-Hunter, Carl Sandburg
- What Manner Of Man Is This?, Royston Allen
- Love Fever - Mania, Mania, Love Mania! (Part-2), Harindhar Reddy
- The Manic Of Manic-Depressive, Patrick Bateman
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
George Eliot [Mary Ann (or Marian) Evans]:
Renunciation remains sorrow, though...
Love sorrows are addictive as other...
A man that can kill a goat can also...
Man does not have the sense God ...
Reading maketh a full man; ...
2d Earl Of Rochester, John Wilmot:
Man differs more from Man, than Man...
it is difficult for man to praise ...
Istvan Dan Molnar Uriel:
a Man never understand an other ...