“many rivers” Search Results
11 POETS FOUND
226 POEMS FOUND
- The Negro Speaks Of Rivers, Langston Hughes
- Negro Speaks of Rivers, Langston Hughes
- Boats Sail On The Rivers, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Two Rivers, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Entrance Of The Rivers, Pablo Neruda
- Keki N.Daruwalla’s Crossing of Rivers and The Keeper of the Dead, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rivers & Streams, W.F.D. BLCK
- The River of Rivers in Connecticut, Wallace Stevens
- I Speak of Rivers, Angela Khristin Brown
- Repose Of Rivers, Harold Hart Crane
- From Pent-up Aching Rivers, Walt Whitman
- At The Rivers Edge, Heather Burns
- On Seeing Larry Rivers' Washington Crossing The Delaware At The Museum Of Modern Art, Frank O'Hara
- Good-Bye Rivers, Good-Bye Fountains, Rosalia de Castro
4 SINGERS FOUND
19 SONGS FOUND
84 QUOTATIONS FOUND
I've known rivers: Ancient, dusky ...
Rivers of wings surround us and ...
Paul Celan [Paul Antschel]:
In the rivers north of the future.
Receives all arrows the universal ...
Birds have no country, Fishes no ...
Anton Pavlovich Chekhov:
Russian forests crash down under ...
All rivers, even the most dazzling,...
... how have I used rivers, how ...