“mary pretends” Search Results
431 POETS FOUND
- Eliot, George 21 poems
- Von Arnim, Elizabeth 1 poems
- Montagu, Lady Mary Wortley 67 poems
- Frye, Mary Elizabeth 1 poems
- Mary Darby Robinson, 140 poems
- Mew, Charlotte Mary 31 poems
- Coleridge, Mary Elizabeth 30 poems
- Barber, Mary 120 poems
- Plunkett, Joseph Mary 58 poems
- Gilmore, Dame Mary 12 poems
- Mary Leapor, 5 poems
- Wollstonecraft Shelley, Mary 1 poems
- Lady Mary Chudleigh, 4 poems
- Mary Hannay Foott, 32 poems
832 POEMS FOUND
- Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary, Roald Dahl
- Mary-Jane, palesa deejay manaleng
- Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary, James Hart
- Mary-Queen Of Scotch!, Simon Gowen
- Mary Mary Old And Scary, Mark Sellen
- Maryland! My Maryland!, James Ryder Randall
- ! Mary Mary Magdalene, Michael Shepherd
- Remembering Archie And Mary-Ann Baxter (On The Hollowfields), Kale Beaudry
- Mary-Jess (Singer), Angela Wybrow
- Mary, Mary Quite Quant, David Alexander Jackson
- Mary Stuart Mary Stuart, mary douglas
- Mary-Lou And Warburton Mountain, douglas scotney
- Mary Mary, Frances May
- Mary Mary, Ramona Thompson
104 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Virtue sometimes pretends. Vice is ...
Zora Neale Hurston:
The very best place to be in all ...
You can't run the Church on Hail ...
For Christ is born of Mary;
People named John and Mary never ...
Henry David Thoreau:
If you are a seer, whenever you ...
A superstition which pretends to be...
Flattery in courtship is the ...