“mary s boy child oh my lord” Search Results
751 POETS FOUND
- Ohlhausen, Russ von 28 poems
- Lord Tennyson, Alfred 194 poems
- Lorde, Audre 19 poems
- Wilmot, Lord John 29 poems
- Eliot, George 21 poems
- Douglas, Lord Alfred 29 poems
- Von Arnim, Elizabeth 1 poems
- O'Reilly, John Boyle 151 poems
- Boyle, Peter 23 poems
- Boyd, Mark Alexander 1 poems
- Boyse, Samuel 14 poems
- Byron, George Gordon 297 poems
- Myles, Eileen 6 poems
- de Azevedo, Álvares 120 poems
859 POEMS FOUND
- Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Aldo Kraas
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- 'Lord Lord Lord' / I'M Lookin For A Love, Paul Henry Dallaire
- Boys, Boys, Boys, Courtney Hitz
- Oh Nein, Oh Nein, Oh Nein, gershon hepner
- Oh Green Oh Blue Oh Yellow, Shalom Freedman
- Oh Well Oh Well Oh... (Senryu), Edwin Tanguma
- Oh My, Oh My, Oh My! ! !, Dan Brown
- Oh-Oh “ojo”, Joe Rosochacki
- Who Weeps For The Children-A Poem For The Children In Connecticut, Frank McEleny
- All Acts Of Violence Stem From Child-Abuse, Insidious Forms Of Child Abuse;, Anthony Cavuoti
- Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary, Roald Dahl
- Mary-Jane, palesa deejay manaleng
- Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary, James Hart
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
'Every mystery is not mysterious by...
Mcanthony C. Nwatu:
The world is a mystery; to unveil ...
Lord, Lord, how subject we old men ...
Lord, Lord, how this world is given...
Lords are lordliest in their wine.
The Lord made Adam, the Lord made ...
Give me a mysteryjust a plain...
Ursula K Le Guin:
If science fiction is the mythology...