“mary s boy child oh my lord” Search Results
746 POETS FOUND
- Ohlhausen, Russ von 28 poems
- Lord Tennyson, Alfred 193 poems
- Lorde, Audre 20 poems
- Eliot, George 21 poems
- Wilmot, Lord John 29 poems
- Douglas, Lord Alfred 30 poems
- Von Arnim, Elizabeth 1 poems
- O'Reilly, John Boyle 151 poems
- Boyle, Peter 23 poems
- Boyse, Samuel 14 poems
- Boyd, Mark Alexander 1 poems
- Byron, George Gordon 297 poems
- Myles, Eileen 11 poems
- de Azevedo, Álvares 120 poems
860 POEMS FOUND
- Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Aldo Kraas
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- 'Lord Lord Lord' / I'M Lookin For A Love, Paul Henry Dallaire
- Boys, Boys, Boys, Courtney Hitz
- Oh Nein, Oh Nein, Oh Nein, gershon hepner
- Oh Green Oh Blue Oh Yellow, Shalom Freedman
- Oh Well Oh Well Oh... (Senryu), Edwin Tanguma
- Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Anthony Acquah
- Oh My, Oh My, Oh My! ! !, Dan Brown
- Oh-Oh “ojo”, Joe Rosochacki
- Who Weeps For The Children-A Poem For The Children In Connecticut, Frank McEleny
- All Acts Of Violence Stem From Child-Abuse, Insidious Forms Of Child Abuse;, Anthony Cavuoti
- My Children, His Children, Our Children., Rose Kanana
- Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary, Roald Dahl
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
'Every mystery is not mysterious by...
Mcanthony C. Nwatu:
The world is a mystery; to unveil ...
Lord, Lord, how subject we old men ...
Lord, Lord, how this world is given...
Lords are lordliest in their wine.
The Lord made Adam, the Lord made ...
Give me a mysteryjust a plain...
Ursula K Le Guin:
If science fiction is the mythology...