“master” Search Results
28 POETS FOUND
- Masters, Edgar Lee 262 poems
- bard, the Master's 2 poems
- Masterman, Patti 2499 poems
- Master, Muhammad Raza 32 poems
- Hud, Grand Master 32 poems
- master, poem 8 poems
- master, slave 1 poems
- Kaul, Zinda 4 poems
- Master, Poet 4 poems
- Master, Avni 5 poems
- Mooketsi, Nametso Degratia 9 poems
- of Fear, Master 2 poems
- Master, Gut 10 poems
- Mabunda, Master 3 poems
- master, love 1 poems
913 POEMS FOUND
- Sonnet: The Master’s Masterly Strokes, Dr John Celes
- The Touch Of the Master's Hand, Gabriella Franco
- Sexton! My Master's sleeping here, Emily Dickinson
- The Master's Touch, Florence G. Boman
- MASTER’S WHIP, Ray Lucero
- THE MASTER’S HAND/ YOU...DRAWING...ME!, Dónall Dempsey
- THE MASTER’S CUP, Michael P. Johnson
- Another MasterPiece From The MasterPoet, Stewart Gideon
- The Master's Call, Frank McEleny
- The Master's Hand, Denis Martindale
- Master No Masters, Duncan Livingstone
- The Bluff-master Teacher’s Bluff-master Student, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Through His Master's Eyes, Ravi Prakash Sharma
- The Master's Delight, Shobana Gomes
8 SINGERS FOUND
69 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Gaius Plinius Secondus:
The master's eye is the best ...
The animal wrests the whip from its...
Now hardly here and there an ...
If you do not remember while you ...
A dog starved at his master's ...
Henry David Thoreau:
Indeed, there is hardly the ...
Let's shake our heads and say, As ...
A dog starv'd at his Master's ...