“metal eater” Search Results
194 POEMS FOUND
- PH: Challenge Poem #1 - 'Peter's Pumpkin Eaters' by Bri Edwards, Brian Johnston
- Limericks Croises: Once Meat-Eater Met A Veg-Eater, T (no first name) Wignesan
- The Bean Eaters, Gwendolyn Brooks
- The Lotos-eaters, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- The Metal Checks, Louise Driscoll
- Silver Is Metal Used To Kill Demon Souls, Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
- The rice eaters, Paul Warner
- ‘Oscar’ The Man of Metal, Orlando Belo
- Patti’s Fun Metal Creations, Marilyn Lott
- Voldemort and Death Eaters Appearing Everywhere, Margaret Alice
- an impure metal, Tara Sloblock
- A Wooden Door, A Metal Key, Rani Turton
- 1 A lump of old metal, Ruth Walters
- Full Metal Jacket, Johan Jacobs
1 SONGS FOUND
- Metal Eater, U. D. O.
66 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Stephen Vincent Benét:
Seine and Piave are silver ...
James B Twitchell:
If "heavy metal" was the ...
Fairs are good places to eat, ...
One [New York] eatery is a ...
What use Milton, a silly story Of ...
I am a great eater of beef, and I ...
Compilers resemble gluttonous ...
Whatever is gold does not glitter. ...