“moon in ice” Search Results
509 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- de Mendoza, Íñigo López 1 poems
- Goswami, Indira 2 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Hyland, Inez K 3 poems
- Regalado, Iñigo Ed. 2 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
1 POEMS FOUND
- Mauve-Moon-Of-Ice, Rafael Alberti
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The only emperor is the emperor of ...
Bijay Kant Dubey:
What shall I call you, Suryamukhi ...
Soumita Sarkar Ray:
To land among starts, shoot at ...
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
The moon is a white strange world, ...
Defining infinite and god always ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
In skating over thin ice, our ...
Henry David Thoreau:
The opening of large tracts by the ...
John Boyle O'Reilly:
The organized charity, scrimped and...