“more than anything in this world” Search Results
543 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Deschamps, Eustache 5 poems
- Moreau, Hégésippe 79 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 10 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 20 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- de Mendoza, Íñigo López 1 poems
- Goswami, Indira 2 poems
2 POEMS FOUND
- A Poem Can Be About Anything In The World, Shalom Freedman
- I Cherish Your Kisses More Than Anything In This World, Afzal Hussain
13 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Richard Brinsley Sheridan:
Sure if I reprehend anything in ...
Those who are unhappy have no need ...
Edmond De Goncourt:
That which, perhaps, hears more ...
I wouldn't trade that experience ...
If I could be anything in the world...
Gerard Manley Hopkins:
For human nature, being more highly...
To be in a world which is a hell, ...
Selma H Fraiberg:
The two year old...loves, deeply, ...