“more than i can say” Search Results
5 POETS FOUND
823 POEMS FOUND
- I Say I Say I Say, Simon Armitage
- I Say, I Say, I Say, Ruth Walters
- Say say say, Sari Mavi
- Say Say Say, Tom Courtney
- They say, I Say, Brenda Dillishaw
- My Eyes Say I Love You, You Eyes Say Forever, Ray Hansell
- ' Say, say more' - for my friend CG) - cycle - poetry for my friends), Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
- Say What You Need To Say, Anna Christine
- Of Her One Can't Say I've said All I Can Say, Francis Duggan
- They say — priests say, Lesbia Harford
- to say that i am miserable is to say that i am like them, RIC S. BASTASA
- Say, Say Man!, f. berhan kebede
- Sonnet CCCV: Darling, to say I love thee, is to say, George Henry Boker
- EVERY TIME YOU SAY GOOD BYE I SAY HELLO, Aldo Kraas
288 SINGERS FOUND
408 SONGS FOUND
- Say Say Say, Paul Mccartney
- Say Say Say, Michael Jackson
- Don't Say Goodbye, Say ..., Binocular
- He Say, She Say, No Question
- I Say Yeah (If You Say ..., Dream Street
- Say What You Gotta Say, Gabrielle
- Say You Love Me or Say ..., Reo Speedwagon
- Say You Say Me, Richie Lionel
- Say You, Say Me, Lionel Richie
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Say I'm weary, say I'm sad, Say ...
C.C. (Charles Caleb) Colton:
When you have nothing to say, say ...
You say eether and I say eyether.
We never say so much as when we do ...
Say that she rail, why then I'll ...
They say we are Almost as like as ...
Say the woman is forty-four. Say ...
You owe me ten shillings, Say the ...