“my city was gone” Search Results
326 POETS FOUND
- , Washington Allston 27 poems
- Myles, Eileen 6 poems
- Myers, Ernest 4 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
- , Alcaeus of Mytilene 7 poems
- Myers, Frederick Wiliam Henry 2 poems
- Priscilla Washington-Davis, 2 poems
- Mysterious, Mystykka 84 poems
- mynameis, mynameis 1 poems
- Cooper, Roger Cityboy 2 poems
- Griego, City 1 poems
- for the City of New Orleans, 0 poems
- price, olivia 2 poems
- gone, forever 38 poems
695 POEMS FOUND
- Today I Washed My Life Into A Washing Machine., Neeraj Mishra
- Gone Gone Gone, Jack Ingram
- Gone, Gone, Gone, Haha Hehe
- Gone Gone.. Gone..., Dislocated Heart
- Gone Gone Gone, Aldo Kraas
- Washing-Day, Anna Laetitia Barbauld
- I Still Love The City, But The City Doesn'T Love Me, Alex Gomez
- Dish Washers Prayer, stephanie mellisa kievaughan
- City Nights, City Lights, Robert Edmondson
- Sonnet: O City, City, Delmore Schwartz
- ~is Time A Waste Or Is Life A Waste Of Time? ~, Angelic Warrior
- The House Of Dust: Part 01: 06: Over The Darkened City, The City Of Towers, Conrad Potter Aiken
- The City-At Night, Mitzie Holstein
- City-Dweller, Naveed Akram
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Oh, a day in the city-square, there...
I wasted time, and now doth time ...
If I want my time wasted, I'll ...
... as lonesome as a kitten in a ...
Regret for wasted time is more ...
Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai:
Life is time, so those who waste ...
Give me a mysteryjust a plain...
Ursula K Le Guin:
If science fiction is the mythology...