“my eyes adored you” Search Results
468 POETS FOUND
- Young, Edward 15 poems
- Myles, Eileen 4 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
- Myers, Ernest 4 poems
- Fletcher The Younger, Giles 5 poems
- , Alcaeus of Mytilene 7 poems
- Myers, Frederick Wiliam Henry 2 poems
- Mysterious, Mystykka 84 poems
- mynameis, mynameis 1 poems
- Eyes, True 16 poems
- Blue Eyes, Blue Hair 14 poems
- eastick, black panther eyes 11 poems
- Mallett, Kenya GreEN eYeS 7 poems
833 POEMS FOUND
- The Eyes Your Eyes My Eyes A Mouth The Heart, Emerson Roberts
- The Mystic’s Christmas, John Greenleaf Whittier
- Love That Instrument Inspired By Walter Dean Myers's 'Love That Boy', Fox Tail
- Mystery of Mystery, PRADEEP PILLI
- The Great Mystery’s Circle of Life, James L. A. Huetson
- The Mysteries Of Nature As Mysteries Remain, Francis Duggan
- From Myself To Myself, Abraham Sutzkever
- Mystery Is Mystery, gajanan mishra
- The Mystic Chat With Mystic Queen, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- A Piece Of Myself... And For Myself, RIC S. BASTASA
- Frodo's Mystère Ring after T.S. Eliot Macavity the Mystery Cat, Jonathan ROBIN
- Scolding Myself, Hating Myself, Saniya Galeyeva
- On Reading Mythili's Journey To Himalayas, chandra thiagarajan
- LOST GEM OF MYA’S, Suzae Chevalier
51 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- My Eyes Adored You, Valli Frankie
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
E.E. (Edward Estlin) Cummings:
you open always petal by petal ...
Therefore I summon age To grant ...
Wanton as youthful goats, wild as ...
Three young rats with black felt ...
You're not an M.P., you're a ...
You're not sick you're just in ...
Myths, as compared with folk tales,...
When you're slapped you'll take and...