“my opening farewell” Search Results
237 POETS FOUND
- Myles, Eileen 5 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
- Myers, Ernest 4 poems
- , Alcaeus of Mytilene 7 poems
- Myers, Frederick Wiliam Henry 2 poems
- Mysterious, Mystykka 84 poems
- mynameis, mynameis 1 poems
- Farewell, Goodnightand 1 poems
- Denial, Farahh 2 poems
- MYSORE, Manjeshwari P 116 poems
- Myself and I, Me, 8 poems
- Myers, Walter Dean 3 poems
- Myranda, Ocean 65 poems
- myanmar, aung si 31 poems
914 POEMS FOUND
- Farewell, Farewell, Our Alma Mater Dear!, Dr John Celes
- FAREWELL FAREWELL I BID YOU ADIEU, GAYLE ANNE GOFF
- Farewell Misunderstandings - Parody John Dryden - Farewell, Ungrateful Traitor!, Jonathan ROBIN
- Farewell to You, Friend, Farewell to Our Rooftop, Aeronius D. McCoy
- Farewell- 2 haikus, Meena Iyer
- Farewell Beloved... farewell, Walter Sanson Lotilla
- Farewell Kevin after John Dryden Farewell, Ungrateful Traitor, Jonathan ROBIN
- Mystery's Mirror Rhyme, Jonathan ROBIN
- Frodo's Mystère Ring after T.S. Eliot Macavity the Mystery Cat, Jonathan ROBIN
- Love That Instrument Inspired By Walter Dean Myers's 'Love That Boy', Fox Tail
- Life's Only Real Mystery-, Maurice Harris
- The Great Mystery’s Circle of Life, James L. A. Huetson
- The Mystic’s Christmas, John Greenleaf Whittier
- From Myself To Myself, Abraham Sutzkever
17 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Yet now farewell, and farewell life...
O, now for ever Farewell the ...
E.E. (Edward Estlin) Cummings:
you open always petal by petal ...
Myths, as compared with folk tales,...
It is no longer possible to escape ...
Farewell, farewell, you old ...
That would be waving and that would...
So farewell hope, and with hope, ...