“my opening farewell” Search Results
237 POETS FOUND
- Myles, Eileen 4 poems
- Myers, Ernest 4 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
- , Alcaeus of Mytilene 7 poems
- Myers, Frederick Wiliam Henry 2 poems
- Mysterious, Mystykka 84 poems
- mynameis, mynameis 1 poems
- Farewell, Goodnightand 1 poems
- Denial, Farahh 2 poems
- Myself and I, Me, 8 poems
- myanmar, aung si 31 poems
- Myers, Walter Dean 3 poems
- Hanson (mye3), Maya 232 poems
- Myers, Emily 47 poems
914 POEMS FOUND
- Farewell, Farewell, Our Alma Mater Dear!, Dr John Celes
- FAREWELL FAREWELL I BID YOU ADIEU, GAYLE ANNE GOFF
- Farewell Misunderstandings - Parody John Dryden - Farewell, Ungrateful Traitor!, Jonathan ROBIN
- Farewell Beloved... farewell, Walter Sanson Lotilla
- Farewell Kevin after John Dryden Farewell, Ungrateful Traitor, Jonathan ROBIN
- Farewell to You, Friend, Farewell to Our Rooftop, Aeronius D. McCoy
- Farewell- 2 haikus, Meena Iyer
- The Mysteries Of Nature As Mysteries Remain, Francis Duggan
- The Mystic’s Christmas, John Greenleaf Whittier
- Life's Only Real Mystery-, Maurice Harris
- Sexual Mysticism, The Mystic Poetry of Love And Its Dreams, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Great Mystery’s Circle of Life, James L. A. Huetson
- Love That Instrument Inspired By Walter Dean Myers's 'Love That Boy', Fox Tail
- Mystery of Mystery, PRADEEP PILLI
17 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Yet now farewell, and farewell life...
O, now for ever Farewell the ...
E.E. (Edward Estlin) Cummings:
you open always petal by petal ...
Myths, as compared with folk tales,...
It is no longer possible to escape ...
Farewell, farewell, you old ...
That would be waving and that would...
So farewell hope, and with hope, ...