“n trance” Search Results
671 POETS FOUND
- Crane, Stephen 118 poems
- Newman, John Henry 30 poems
- Nye, Naomi Shihab 46 poems
- Nikolay Alekseyevich Nekrasov, 12 poems
- von Strehlenau, Nikolaus Franz Niembsch Edler 325 poems
- Wali, Sheikh Noor-ud-din 26 poems
- Nadim, Dina Nath 37 poems
- Newbolt, Sir Henry 81 poems
- Neeraj, Gopaldas 13 poems
- Doraiswamy, T. K. 7 poems
- Sackville-West, Vita 0 poems
- Nkuna, Niki Nicholas 193 poems
- Nom Nom, Nom 47 poems
- 789, 567 9 poems
3 POEMS FOUND
- From Trance Notebook #2 [nerdy questions about exact pitch], Wayne Koestenbaum
- 781. Good Books – Entrance To Trance!, Raman Savithiri
- Napoleon Iii Of France And George W In A Trance, Hubert Wilson
8 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Here is what sometimes happened to ...
Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951) has...
The alcoholic trance is not just a ...
Romance, as currently used, then ...
Edgar Allan Poe:
And all my days are trances, And ...
... in general, the Anglo-Irish do ...
He said the dead had souls, but ...
It is not easy to free myth from ...