“naked in front of the computer” Search Results
717 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
879 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Oh Computer Oh Computer, Rajkumar Patra
- Computer Computer, shimon weinroth
- No Phone, No Computer—5 Days, Mrs. Cynosure
- The Frontier-Land, Roderic Quinn
- Then The Computer Rang: The Computer?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Computer-My Refuge, Subbaraman N V
- We Are Stuck Front To Front, Is It Poetry
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
James Vincent Cunningham:
Naked I came, naked I leave the ...
Your brain receives, stores, and ...
John Fitzgerald Kennedy:
We stand today on the edge of a new...
To insult my intelligence is to ...
Jean M Goodwin:
Despite many assertions to the ...
most beautiful things only happens ...
What, then, is the basic difference...
To err is human, but to really foul...