“never felt this way” Search Results
83 POETS FOUND
- Wargul, Thistle 75 poems
- Thissen, John 1 poems
- Apenheim, Thisbe 1 poems
- Thistle, Kelsey 1 poems
- Thisisnotreallymylastnamebcuzidontwanttobestalked,... 3 poems
- Nevermore, Raven 4 poems
- Amanda Combs Feltner, 3 poems
- felton, jansen 4 poems
- Felton, Rebecca Latimer 0 poems
- Nevers, Cody 7 poems
- feltes, nicole 14 poems
- Felton, Earl 0 poems
- nevermind, venus 4 poems
- neverbleed, nightmares 1 poems
389 POEMS FOUND
- Have You Ever Felt The Way I Felt, Shelby Renee
- Before I Felt This I Felt Love, Brandon Butler
- I Felt In Love, Felt In Love, Mr Tebriz Musayev
- A Loss Of Something Ever Felt I, Emily Dickinson
- I Felt A Funeral, In My Brain (280), Emily Dickinson
- I Felt My Life With Both My Hands, Emily Dickinson
- Long-Felt Desires, Louise Labe
- I Wish You Felt My Love..., Allenika ...
- I Never Felt At Home—below, Emily Dickinson
- I Felt Her Warmth, Josey Alfred
- Earth Tremors Felt In Missouri, Mona Van Duyn
- It Always Felt To Me—a Wrong, Emily Dickinson
- I Felt A Cleaving In My Mind, Emily Dickinson
- How Thomas Felt, Mary Spain
15 SINGERS FOUND
15 SONGS FOUND
- Confused (by What I Felt ..., Residents
- Felt Good to Burn, Flaming Lips
- Felt Mountain, Goldfrapp
- He Hit Me (it Felt Like A ..., Hole
- Hope It Felt Good, Nikka Costa
- I Felt The Pain, Anything Box
- I Never Felt This Way Before, Ellington Duke
- I Wish I Felt Nothing, Wallflowers
- I Wish I Felt Nothing, The Wallflowers
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
It felt dark. It felt like ...
He jests at scars that never felt a...
Respect for right conduct is felt ...
I felt a Funeral, in my Brain,
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
The torments of martyrdom are ...
I have never felt a placard and a ...
Many have never felt strong, but ...
Helen Gahagan Douglas:
I never felt I left the stage.