“never wore a gun before” Search Results
695 POETS FOUND
- Ava, 8 poems
- Gunn, Thom 22 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
- Abid, Abid Ali 2 poems
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- Anonymous Americas, 219 poems
- Akhmatova, Anna 78 poems
- Milne, Alan Alexander 52 poems
- Austin, Alfred 235 poems
- Ammons, Archie Randolph 32 poems
- Adams, Arthur Henry 73 poems
- Blok, Aleksandr Aleksandrovich 53 poems
- Ibn Shaddad, Antarah (Antar) 5 poems
882 POEMS FOUND
- An Authentically Aware Altruist Adorns AP As Author Artist Always A-Musing And Anathema All Argument, Jonathan ROBIN
- Nevermore, Translation Of Paul Verlaine's Sonnet: Nevermore, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Neverlands' Remake, Ghost Kitty
- Gunnar's Howe Above The House At Lithend, William Morris
- Gunslinger's Ballad, Trevor Stelzer
- August Angels In The Sun: Queen Augustina's Disclarity & King Augustus' Silent Sejm [MOR 3-15], Ryan Scales
- Gunfighters' walk, Giorgio A. V.
- The Quarter-Gunner's Yarn, Sir Henry Newbolt
- From a Soldier's Mouth and a Gun's Ears, Sameer Daniel Gardner
- The Old Gunn's Gully Line, Clarence Michael James Stanislaus Dennis
- Gunnar's Holm, Jonas Hallgrimsson
- Gunner's Memory, Neo E. Hinton
- Gundulph's Tower West Malling Abbey, James Tipp
- I Am Human I Am An African I Am A South African, Karel Maans
937 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Never Wore a Gun Before, Wonderwall
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Denouement to denouement, he took a...
in the holly prickles You can ...
behind dry lips a loaded gun.
War can only be abolished through ...
Julius J Epstein:
Ilsa: That was the day the Germans ...
They wore the expression men always...
Before I knew that I was Jewish or ...
William Butler Yeats:
But Father John went up, And ...