“no eye had seen” Search Results
659 POETS FOUND
- Wali, Sheikh Noor-ud-din 26 poems
- Noyes, Alfred 94 poems
- Norton, Caroline Elizabeth Sarah 119 poems
- Nowlan, Alden 7 poems
- Novalis, 6 poems
- Gale, Norman Rowland 30 poems
- Noailles, Anna de 43 poems
- Kate Northrop, 8 poems
- Norton, Grace Fallow 7 poems
- Norton, Thomas 1 poems
- Nom Nom, Nom 47 poems
- noji, nojish.pk 1 poems
- Seenauth, Erin 4 poems
- Seen, Meera 1 poems
1 POEMS FOUND
- Whose Eye Has Seen The Wind?, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalty Ph.d. Queen Of England
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai:
Eyes weep; eyes sleep; eyes see ...
I wouldn't say when you've seen one...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
It does not hurt weak eyes to look ...
The human eyelid is not teartight ...
Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow ...
When you close your eyes to ...
My mother's mild-eyed sadness looks...
the light hides shadows of ghosts ...