“no ifs ands or buts” Search Results
702 POETS FOUND
- Wali, Sheikh Noor-ud-din 26 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Duke of Orleans, Charles 2 poems
- Orlando Gibbons, 1 poems
- Noyes, Alfred 94 poems
- Norton, Caroline Elizabeth Sarah 119 poems
- Nowlan, Alden 7 poems
- Novalis, 6 poems
- Gale, Norman Rowland 30 poems
- Kate Northrop, 8 poems
- Norton, Grace Fallow 7 poems
- Nom Nom, Nom 47 poems
- noji, nojish.pk 1 poems
- Esther Ortega-Lage, 1 poems
913 POEMS FOUND
- Ahimsa 3 - Non-Violence / Non-Injury, Dr. Geeta Radhakrishna Menon
- No 'Ifs' Or 'Ands' About It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- With No 'Ifs' Ands Or In Betweens, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Speak Not, I Trace Not, I Breathe Not Thy Name, George Gordon Byron
- The Orchard-Pit, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Sonnet 65: Since Brass, Nor Stone, Nor Earth, Nor Boundless Sea, William Shakespeare
- The Wind Didn'T Come From The Orchard—today, Emily Dickinson
- Do Not Fret, Do Not Cry, Do Not Tax..., Boris Pasternak
- Orquideas (The Orchids), Jose Santos Chocano
- Modern Indian English Poetry: A Minefield Of Nondescript No-Men Poets & No-Men Critics, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Not Jesus Not Jesus Not Jesus, Anna Hridaya
- In Order But Order Less, Arjun K Das
- The Organ-Blower, Oliver Wendell Holmes
- ..Not Hard Nor Easy..If Not Impossible, Elena Sandu
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
If he talks ambiguouslytalks ...
Ordinary morality is only for ...
Government is either organized ...
My speech is too fast; my oration ...
All good things were previously ...
...ordinary experience has to be ...
Do we have to talk in order to ...
Baruch (Benedict) Spinoza:
The order and connection of ideas ...