“no ifs ands or buts” Search Results
719 POETS FOUND
- Wali, Sheikh Noor-ud-din 26 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Duke of Orleans, Charles 2 poems
- Orlando Gibbons, 1 poems
- Noyes, Alfred 94 poems
- Norton, Caroline Elizabeth Sarah 119 poems
- Nowlan, Alden 7 poems
- Novalis, 6 poems
- Gale, Norman Rowland 30 poems
- Kate Northrop, 8 poems
- Norton, Grace Fallow 7 poems
- Nom Nom, Nom 47 poems
- noji, nojish.pk 1 poems
- Diratsagae, Oratile 7 poems
914 POEMS FOUND
- Nous Sommes Charlie, Nous Sommes Paris, Richard Theze
- No 'Ifs' Or 'Ands' About It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- With No 'Ifs' Ands Or In Betweens, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Speak Not, I Trace Not, I Breathe Not Thy Name, George Gordon Byron
- The Orchard-Pit, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Sonnet 65: Since Brass, Nor Stone, Nor Earth, Nor Boundless Sea, William Shakespeare
- A Lavender Orchid Flower, Nick Kler
- The Wind Didn'T Come From The Orchard—today, Emily Dickinson
- Do Not Fret, Do Not Cry, Do Not Tax..., Boris Pasternak
- Orquideas (The Orchids), Jose Santos Chocano
- Modern Indian English Poetry: A Minefield Of Nondescript No-Men Poets & No-Men Critics, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Not Jesus Not Jesus Not Jesus, Anna Hridaya
- In Order But Order Less, Arjun K Das
- The Organ-Blower, Oliver Wendell Holmes
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
If he talks ambiguouslytalks ...
Ordinary morality is only for ...
Government is either organized ...
My speech is too fast; my oration ...
All good things were previously ...
...ordinary experience has to be ...
Do we have to talk in order to ...
Baruch (Benedict) Spinoza:
The order and connection of ideas ...