“no one” Search Results
3 POETS FOUND
421 POEMS FOUND
- Non-Possession Is One-Tenth Of The Law, Terence Winch
- Poem For A Non-Religious Gospel Speaking Choir Of One, Rachael Swiss
- There Is None Righteous, No, Not One (Bible), Mo...
- Truth Has Not...Not...Not Just One Face, Rev. Viji Eapen
- Nothing, Nowhere, No One, Jessica Veksler
- Not One Time Have I Not Been On Your Side, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is None That Doeth Good, No, Not One (Spiritual), Mo...
- No-One Understands - Not Since Him, Kieran J1996
- There Is No One So Awesome None Come None., Abhilaaj
- The Loneliness One Dare Not Sound, Emily Dickinson
- Think Of It Not, Sweet One, John Keats
- One Need Not Be A Chamber To Be Haunted,, Emily Dickinson
- To One Coming North, Claude McKay
- For The One Who Would Not Take His Life In His Hands, Delmore Schwartz
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
I grieve that grief can teach me ...
The triumphs of a mysterious ...
Nothing is so difficult as not ...
Everything necessarily is or is ...
Dianne's not one of the boys, but ...
One must not cheat anyone, not even...
Henry David Thoreau:
I lately attended a meeting of the ...
Elizabeth Stuart Phelps:
The Girl of the Period, sauntering ...