“no one believes in me anymore” Search Results
705 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Meer, Meer Taqi 3 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Goswami, Indira 2 poems
- Hyland, Inez K 3 poems
- Regalado, Iñigo Corcuera 1 poems
- Regalado, Iñigo Ed. 2 poems
- de Mendoza, Íñigo López 1 poems
908 POEMS FOUND
- The One aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love for One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- 'Someone Who Believes', Linda Winchell
- When one's own become one's enemy, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- WHAT IF ONE'S BAD DEEDS BEAT ONE'S GOOD DEEDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I know cut one's branch by one's axe, David Aoloch Bion
- Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas, RAVIKIRAN ARAKKAL
- Not them anymore, anymore not., maxpoet beauty
- One and One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- When One has given up One's life, Emily Dickinson
- One Life, One World, One Love, Steph Oko
- One Life, One Opportunity, One Shot., Alex David
- One Cannot Live One's Childrens' Lives For Them, Shalom Freedman
- The Fear Of One's Loved One Losing It All, Shalom Freedman
- One Plus One -- Two Plus One, Charles Frazier
342 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- No One Believes in Me Anymore, Keith Green
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
A deep man believes in miracles, ...
One's ignorance is one's chief ...
One's stomach is one's internal ...
Imamu Amiri Baraka:
Nobody sings anymore.
no one touches me anymore.
Staying in charge as a mother means...
The world doesn't make any heroes ...
Elizabeth Barrett Browning:
Whoso loves Believes the ...