“no one believes in me anymore” Search Results
731 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Wali, Sheikh Noor-ud-din 26 poems
- Meer, Meer Taqi 13 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 10 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 20 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Goswami, Indira 2 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
- Hyland, Inez K 3 poems
943 POEMS FOUND
- When One Plus One Equals One, Is It Poetry
- In The Arithmetic Of Love, One Plus One Equals Everything, And Two Minus One Equals Nothing, Daya Nandan
- One People, One Nation, One Destiny, Bartholomew Arkoh Boamah Sarbah
- One World, One Love, One Community, C. P. Sharma
- The One Aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love For One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- Freedom's Memorial (Memorial Memorial Memorial Memorial), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- One And One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- From One To One Hundred, Patricia Grantham
- When One Turns Into A University Teacher, One Starts Bluffings, Bijay Kant Dubey
- One Has Done All That One Could Do, Shalom Freedman
- One Night One Kiss Everlasting Love, David Dwayne Edwards
- One Day We Live, One Day We Die, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- For One To Sing Thus One Wish Upon A Star., Raymond Sawyer
- One More, Just One More, Funkekeme Akposeye
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
To insult my intelligence is to ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
A deep man believes in miracles, ...
“Every one-night-stand or man in a ...
Whatever tears one may shed, in the...
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe:
If one doesn't know one's own ...
Oh, duty is what one expects from ...
When one paints an ideal, one does ...
One can be the master of what one ...