“no pretendo” Search Results
682 POETS FOUND
- Wali, Sheikh Noor-ud-din 26 poems
- Noyes, Alfred 93 poems
- Nowlan, Alden 7 poems
- Norton, Caroline Elizabeth Sarah 119 poems
- Novalis, 6 poems
- Norton, Grace Fallow 7 poems
- Kate Northrop, 8 poems
- Gale, Norman Rowland 30 poems
- Holland, Norah M. 8 poems
- Gilani, Noshi 16 poems
- Noailles, Anna de 42 poems
- Norton, Thomas 1 poems
- Norwood, Robert 9 poems
- Davis, Norma Lochlenah 1 poems
912 POEMS FOUND
- I Speak Not, I Trace Not, I Breathe Not Thy Name, George Gordon Byron
- Sonnet 65: Since Brass, Nor Stone, Nor Earth, Nor Boundless Sea, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Fret, Do Not Cry, Do Not Tax..., Boris Pasternak
- Modern Indian English Poetry: A Minefield Of Nondescript No-Men Poets & No-Men Critics, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Not Jesus Not Jesus Not Jesus, Anna Hridaya
- ..Not Hard Nor Easy..If Not Impossible, Elena Sandu
- What If, Being Normal, Is Not Normal?, Sadvansha Munshi
- Love Is Not Wounds, Nor Darts, Nor Fire, Richard Ames
- Truth Has Not...Not...Not Just One Face, Rev. Viji Eapen
- French..Loliness....Nuttyness....Nottiness And Notty-Ness..., Atef Ayadi
- You Nor I Nor Nobody Knows, Adelaide Crapsey
- ‘not Nobody, Not No How’, Robert Sheridan
- Not Dead Not Vanished Not Devastated, Leilei Shirley Wu
- A Non-Starter And His Nook, nimal dunuhinga
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Warren Gamaliel Harding:
America's present need is not ...
No sovereign, no court, no personal...
To Nobody, then, will I write my ...
One might enumerate the items of ...
Gerard Manley Hopkins:
Not, I'll not, carrion comfort, ...
There's not a note of mine that's ...
Nothing is capable of being well ...
Anton Pavlovich Chekhov:
The person who wants nothing, hopes...